276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wokii Shark Blanket Hoodie Shark Blanket Adult Shark Wearable Blanket Adult Super Soft Cozy Shark Sleeping Bag Shark Tail Wearable Fleece Throw Blanket, Shark Onesie Blanket, 150*70

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Essentially, if you want to keep warm on a tight budget and you can compromise a little on thickness, this blanket hoodie is a perfect choice. The only downside is that there are fewer colour options available than with pricier competitors, but if you’re just in it for the warmth factor, the Comfy is a fantastic fit. It has the feel of a blanket but the look of a sweatshirt, so you never have to experience the pain that is leaving the warmth of your favorite blanket. This generalisation is not uncommon with new hit products; the brand name Hoover is still a colloquial name for vacuum cleaners, despite being overtaken in terms of quality and suction power by its competitors. My thermostat never goes below 70 degrees, I sleep with at least three blankets on my bed year-round, and I live for the heated seat (and heated steering wheel!

Shark Blanket UK Shark Blanket UK

However, Comfy also have other options, including a child-sized hoodie blanket and a quarter zip option, which is ideal for people who don’t like having blankets close to their necks. We at Reviewed are just as curious about those flashy products we see in our Instagram feeds as you are.

However, they’re perfect for snuggling up in because many are knee-length or longer which, alongside their wide fit, means it’s easy to curl up with and fit your whole body inside. The zip makes it really easy to take the blanket on and off without having to stand up and pull it over your head every time. Despite their incomparable quality, comfortable vegan-friendly sherpa insides and immense range of patterns, it is simply not worth that money when there are deals to be had. And while you might be reluctant to cover up an outfit in the name of keeping warm, let’s admit it – blanket hoodies make you look drop-dead gorgeous in the process.

Shark Blanket Adult - Wearable Flannel Shark Tail Hoodie Shark Blanket Adult - Wearable Flannel Shark Tail Hoodie

What was this magical creation that was a blanket and sweatshirt all rolled into one horribly unflattering yet incredibly comfortable-looking piece of clothing?Oodies with zips can be difficult to find, but this one’s excellent quality, thick and super soft to the touch.

Shark Blanket Hoodie Shark Blanket Adult Shark Wearable

If you struggle with overheating but still want an Oodie to slouch about in, then consider this camo-print blanket hoodie from Dunelm. Also, even though I've had it for a few months I've only used it for a month and it already heats up less than it did when I first used it.

The Sienna hoodie blanket is a testament to this; its fluffy lining, chunky sleeves and knee-length fit make it just as perfect for slouching around the house as other options. This option has a fluffy fleece lining and soft fabric on the outside, making it comfortable and cosy. Be warned though – you’ll want to wash it before you wear it, as the brand-new product is prone to dropping fluff about the house! Embrace the feeling of being embraced by these charming ocean creatures and embark on a journey of relaxation and fun with our extraordinary shark blankets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment