276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PS one Console and LCD Screen Combo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SF Alpha 3 on the PS1 is definitely a 384 game (not 368). Here's an OSSC 4x vertical scale with 3X horizontal: Update on this. MLiG published a video on vita homebrew called "Sharpscale" which I had mistakenly believed was only for vita games. Turns out, it fixes this issue. the playable window for 256x240p games is still tiny, but you get square pixels. Using Xebra emulator, turn off all scaling options, then use trial and error with Width and Height options to find correct resolution for any given scene. Syntax wrote:I don't see why this data cannot be accumulated using a script to mount the images and scan them for the known resolution registers like the eXo team do.

PSone slim with lcd review + how to use the lcd with other PSone slim with lcd review + how to use the lcd with other

As best as I can tell, 368 and 384 are synonyms. Sony documentation, and multiple emulators, refer to 384 as 368, and while I really don't have the technical know-how to explain this, it seems fairly consistent. There are games that appear to use both resolutions actively, but the spec is 368. At least, as best as research thus far could find

Does this really mean anything? Based on what we've seen of all the products, not really. The officially licensed moniker means a lot more when you're dealing with things like memory cards and controllers because there's a lot more reverse engineering going on because unlicensed third parties aren't obliged to information about the console and how it works. But, in the case of an LCD screen for the PS one, it's just a monitor that must work with the system's output and be attachable to it. Not all that hard to do with or without Sony's licensing.

PS one | PlayStation Wiki | Fandom PS one | PlayStation Wiki | Fandom

While one can simply set their prompt to a plain string, there are a variety of techniques for making the prompt more dynamic and useful. So, what's the status of this DB? I'm pretty curious, and browsing the web do not bring any results past this topic. NewSchoolBoxer wrote:I'll just message you any game resolution updates versus post them in the thread.

You can affect your input text in Bash by not resetting the text properties at the end of your PS1. For example, inserting tput blink at the end of your PS1 will make your typed commands blink. However this effect will also continue through the command's output since the text properties are not reset when you hit Enter. Fantastic Night Dreams - Cotton Original (Japan) (SLPS-02034) is interesting. Gameplay and cutscenes are 320x240 progressive, while loading screens including bootup are 320x480 interlaced. I suppose digital scaler dropping for a second or two on switch is not a gameplay issue.

PS1 Game Resolution List - shmups.system11.org PS1 Game Resolution List - shmups.system11.org

The terminal window title can be customized in much the same way as the prompt: by printing escape sequences in the shell. Thus it is common for users to include window title customizations in their prompt. Although this is technically a feature of xterm, many modern terminals support it. The escape sequence to use is ESC]2; new title BEL where ESC and BEL are the escape and bell characters. Using #Bash escape sequences, changing the title in your prompt looks likeBash has several prompts which can be customized to increase productivity, aesthetic appeal, and nerd cred.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment