276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aobosi Double Induction hob,Induction Cooker with Portable Black Crystal Glass Plate, Independent Control,One-click Max and Min Power Control 2800W,10 Temperature Setting,Safety Lock,4-Hour Timer

£68.495£136.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Tefal Everyday Induction Portable Hob is a great investment for versatile cooking with its multiple functions and solid performance. Compact: We love how minuscule and compact this hob is for the kitchen when it comes to being portable, this hob is a winner.

I am a wheelchair user and this is perfect for the job It is an excellent small table top cooker and well designed with easy to use Push Button controls. With its double induction technology, it allows users to cook two dishes at once, reducing cooking time and increasing convenience. With the 9 level power settings and an 8-hour timer, it allowed me to easily adapt it to my culinary needs. Review:"Cooking area is made of glass and easily wipe clean with cloth, all buttons are touch sensitive with no physical button and again easy to wipe clean after use.

To try and make it easier to choose, five of the best rated portable induction hobs have been taken and robustly reviewed to find the best all round performer. It plays great as an extra hob, as it can easily sit on your counter while the other hobs are occupied. Its few drawbacks are easily manageable, making it a wise choice for those seeking to upgrade their kitchen with a top-notch induction hob.

Additionally, the hob needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician, so be prepared for a professional installation. I recently used the Daewoo SDA1805 induction hob, and I was impressed by its energy efficiency and fast heating capabilities. Recently I added the IsEasy Portable Induction Hob to my kitchen, and I must say I am impressed by its ability to heat quickly and evenly, making my cooking tasks more efficient.Stainless steel is a great choice for people who want the task of cleaning to be easier- stainless steel is an easy-wipe surface. With its 2 independently controlled induction heating rings and relatively large size, the Aobosi Digital Induction cooker can not really be missed. While it lacks some advanced safety features, it provides reliable performance for induction cooking. In terms of safety, this induction hob has a solid offering, including child safety lock, auto-shutoff, and overheating protection.

Speechmaster includes a small magnet to check whether the pots and pans to be used with the hob contain iron. As an induction cooktop, it is compatible with induction-ready cookware, ensuring efficient and safe cooking.Additionally, extra functionalities like power-boost mode, precise heat control, and flexible cooking zones can elevate your overall cooking experience, allowing you to create restaurant-quality meals in the comfort of your home. Rather than just living off of microwave meals, use a hot plate so that you can continue to cook some homemade dinners.

Aobosi is representative of the latest technology, as they merge new innovation with traditional products.Speechmaster have also made the control panel completely tactile, so not only can the user be guided by the hob's voice, but can actually feel their way around. I recently installed the Russell Hobbs RH60IH401B induction hob in my kitchen and I must say, I have been impressed by its performance. The dual hob comprises two die- cast iron hot plates (this material is great for hot plates because of the sturdiness) which are approximately 19 centimetres in diameter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment