276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Really Useful Plastic Storage Box 24 Litre Clear,465 x 270 x 290 cm

£7.435£14.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When they are empty, there is actually room for 30 of these files in the 24 Litre box so, depending on what you want to put in them, let’s say 20 working files. It seems to me from some of the questions and answers, and some reviews that people are somewhat confused. The files can only be dislodged when they are not lying perpendicularly between the runners and this only happens when there is enough free space to allow them to lie skew. The box came with 10 Really Useful Box foolscap size suspension files, which are good quality although you may want more than this. These suspension files are only appropriate for the 24, 35 (including folding models), 42 and 64 litre Really Useful Boxes only.

You'll find all your computing needs including Laptops and Desktop Computers as well as Computer Monitors and Accessories. The colour of supplied suspension files may differ from that shown, and suspension file tabs and inserts are not included. This site is registered and owned by Staples inc in the USA and operated in the UK under license to Banner Group Limited.

This clear plastic box for multi-purpose storage comes with a lid and clip lock handles to keep its contents secure. We try to show product colors as accurately as possible, but please be aware that there may be slight differences in color between the online images and the actual boxes themselves. Our range of cleaning and hygiene supplies feature everything that is essential for catering and cleaning. Most people that see our product are impressed by both its simplicity and ability to live up to its name of Really Useful Box.

Delivered Direct From Our Supplier Tooltip This product is delivered to you directly from our supplier. Strong polypropylene stackable storage box with lid and handles; strong enough to take a persons weight.

The solution is to keep the box is relatively full or to use something else to fill the available space in which case the files are even secure when the box is upside down! The item must be unused, in its original packaging and in a resaleable condition; this includes no writing or instructions on the packaging. Extremely handy that they're stackable, especially for someone like me who has limited room it's good to know once I receive the new boxes I'll be able to stack them on top of each other.

It also has a useful lid that can be used to keep items safe from wear and tear while the two handles also make it easy to carry around.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This box comes with totally flat and reinforced bottom and can be positively stacks with or without the lids. I have a problem with dampness in a few rooms of the house which has completely ruined a lot of my clothes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment