276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kinky-Curly Natural Leave-In Detangler (Knot Today) 8 Ounces (236 Ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought it about two months ago and I still have over half a bottle left so a little goes a long way. I often mix a small amount of it with some fresh aloe juice so this helps to stretch it and of course, aloe does amazing things for my hair too. Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Panthenol helps in retaining moisture in the hair, preventing dryness and breakage. It also adds volume and shine to the hair. Ingredients such as soybean extract and pumpkin seed extract, both found in Miss Jessie's Leave-In Condish, can help soften your curls. This leads to easier styling and less tangled hair. You can also tap into ingredients such as the yogurt extract found in SheaMoisture's Manuka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Multi-Action Leave-In that help nourish the hair and prevent heat damage.

Kinky-Curly – Kudrnaté vlasy Kinky-Curly – Kudrnaté vlasy

Should not be much (under 1%) but can be e.g when some manufacturers use fragrance to disguise other ingredients Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus is another popular hair care product known for its natural ingredients that cater to textured and curly hair. Here’s an exploration of its key ingredients and their associated benefits: Organic Lemongrass: Lemongrass has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can keep the scalp healthy and free from issues like dandruff. It also adds a pleasant, fresh scent to the product.When hair is damaged—whether it be by hot tools and styling products, or just natural wear and tear—it's important to use products that will boost its health. Be on the lookout for ingredients such as shea butter and jojoba oil. If your hair is processed and porous, you can look for ingredients like hydrolyzed wheat protein or keratin to help strengthen hair and repair damage. For reasons out of control, there can be varying differences between product batches. This could mean that ingredients or the product name/appearance may be slightly different. Yes, low porosity hair definitely needs a leave-in conditioner. The treatments prior to the leave-in open up your cuticles enough to deposit the goodness from conditioners into your hair. A cosmetic is a product, except soap, intended to be applied to the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance.

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner | Textured Hair | Sally Beauty

Instead of being annoyed with me, why not ask Kinky Curly to answer the questions I have raised. Why not push for the water to be included and a complete ingredients lable. After washing hair, apply KNOT TODAY generously and work through troubled areas with a wide tooth comb.Don’t layer too many products over your hair and when deep conditioning, always use a hair steamer.

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz

Shea Butter: Shea butter is a deeply moisturizing ingredient that seals in moisture, providing long-lasting hydration to the hair. It also helps in reducing dryness and improving elasticity.What I love so much about this leave-in conditioner is how lightweight it is. That’s exactly what I think a leave-in is supposed to be. It has lots of organic ingredients, spreads easily and it detangles like nobody’s business on both my curly kinky hair and munchkin’s kinky curly hair. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals. It also promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp. Ends not breaking off means better length retention and in that way, a leave-in conditioner helps your hair grow. How Do You Fix Low Porosity Hair? Kinky Curly Knot Today is celebrated for its thoughtfully curated list of ingredients, many of which offer numerous benefits for curly and textured hair. Let’s take a closer look at the key components and their advantages: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Aloe vera is renowned for its soothing and hydrating properties. It helps in maintaining the scalp’s moisture balance and can alleviate scalp irritation.

KINKY KURLY KNOTS ALL MF DAY | Lipstick Alley KINKY KURLY KNOTS ALL MF DAY | Lipstick Alley

As time goes by with a healthy regimen, low porosity hair will become more manageable and healthier. Best Low Porosity Hair Leave-in Conditioners I have to say that as someone who works in formulation, it is actually quite interesting to me that you would be unaware that some of these extracts in greater that 1-2% concentration can be extremely irritating to skin. Additionally, you should know that it is a requirement of ingredients that any ingredient greater than 1% in the formula needs to be named starting with the greatest concentration. The elimination of water is a serious probelem as consumers do believe they are getting a very concentrated non-water based product which is not true. Also, cosmetic companies do not have to be registered with the FDA or submit batch records to the FDA, this is again something I would expect someone in formulations to know. Batch records are certainly part of good manufacturing practice (GMP) but cosmetic companies are only given guidelines and have the choice to follow them or not. FDA rarely ever inspects cosmetic companies unless there are complaints, it is actually one of the worst regulated industries out there as preventative measures such as record or physical inspections rarely happen. Finding the best leave-in conditioners for low porosity hair can be a challenge especially if you just discovered your hair porosity.Both act as preservatives - citric acid is a weak fruit derived acid that stops products going rancid, also adjusts pH slightly and phenoxyethanol is an alcohol which can also be a solvent. Low porosity hair already contains a lot of protein and you don’t need to bog it down with more protein. Organic Marshmallow Root: Marshmallow root is a natural emollient, which means it has moisturizing properties. It helps in softening the hair, making it more manageable and less prone to frizz. Organic Mango Fruit Extract: Mango extract is rich in vitamins and minerals, providing nourishment to the hair. It helps in strengthening hair follicles, promoting hair growth, and improving overall hair health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment