276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eleglide T1 Electric Bicycle, 27.5" Electric Bike for Adults, Commute Trekking E-bike E Mountain Bike with 36V 12.5Ah Removable Li-Ion Battery, LCD Display, Shimano 7 Speed, Dual Disk Brake

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Battery wise, I'm finding I'm averaging around 45 miles on a charge with pedal assist and off road using a throttle the bike managed just over 20 miles on electric only. The looks is also five stars, it looks like a decent urban/hiking bicycle, I really like the minimal design.

Safe: The bike’s front and rear lights and suspension fork and disc brake system provide riders with a safe and reliable ride. Comfort is essential to enjoying a cycling journey, especially a long one, as cyclists are likely to feel at ease and relaxed on a comfortable ride. Das Rad springt erst nach einer kurzen Verzögerung an, was auch gut so ist, denn sonst wäre das Anfahren eher heikel. And, there is a front headlight which can be operated from the display – I haven’t had a chance to test it in the dark, but I would imagine it will be fine for urban commutes in the winter months.As far as range is concerned, I have charged to battery twice in 100 miles – I get roughly 40 miles using a mixture of different assist levels, riding in a very hilly area. Das man für einen guten Preis ein qualitativ hochwertiges Produkt herstellen kann beweist Eleglide eindrucksvoll. Let's work together to make Earth Hour 2023 a resounding success and show the world that sustainable practices are the way ahead.

Compared to the city bike, I appreciated the riding position and the ability to better absorb the bumpy ride of the city. With professional engineers team and top-notch modern information equipment, our factory is specialized in overall bicycle design, production and testing.Not only are they equipped with powerful motors, long-lasting batteries, and intuitive controls, making them incredibly easy to ride and maintain, but they are also cost-effective and accessible for all, helping everyone support a more carbon-neutral lifestyle.

Bike arrived on time and in perfect condition , easy to put together, only one minor issue, front light failed. Besides, Eleglide also personalizes your ride with a wide range of original accessories, including helmets, lights, water bottles, e-bike lights, and original replacement parts.Vielleicht merkt man den Unterschied, wenn man den Mount - Everest besteigen möchte, aber im Alltag und zu normalen Tourzwecken, auch im Gelände gibt es für mich keinen wahrnehmbaren Unterschied. The squeeze throttle tab can be easily attached/removed for when you are cycling on public roads - wouldn't want the police to pull you over, not when they are so 'busy' avoiding all the crazy drivers out there choking up the roads. The Eleglide M1 Plus can be a good e-bike for commuting, depending on factors such as distance, terrain, and rider preferences. Some basic assembly required which was very easy to do, would recommend to any one that requires a bike. Die Zustellung hat, entgegen der ursprünglichen Angaben wenige Tage länger gedauert, aber nach etwa 2 Wochen wurde das Bike sehr gut gesichert und verpackt zugestellt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment