276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galaxy Golden Chocolate Eggs, 80g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. You may find one size Easter egg from a brand is gluten free, while a different size has a 'may contain' warning. If you find any not on this list which you think may be safe, you can always double check using the Coeliac UK barcode scanner app. Calories and nutritional information are provided by a third party application and should be viewed as indicative figures only.

I don't even mind when I get that mid bite panic that I've chipped my tooth, only to discover it's just another sweet piece of caramel. It's nothing but a big ole chunk of Lindt (20g to be precise) and it immediately satisfies that chocolate craving. Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.But I find theres a reason Mini Eggs are only available for 4 months of every year and that's because you quickly get sick of them. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. This might be shocking to hear, but I don't even like Daim bars and no, it's not just because of the name change.

It's also important to note the specific pack sizes and weights of products when looking for coeliac-safe Easter eggs within this guide. This list is by no means exhaustive but contains most of the major supermarket and named brands I could find on the shelves. Mars Chocolate UK trade communications manager Bep Dhaliwal said that almost eight out of 10 consumers bought chocolate for Easter, and that it was vital for retailers to use effective display ideas to take advantage of the opportunity. It's the perfect balance of creamy Cadbury chocolate, with these itty bitty crunchy pieces of Daim that just add a whole new layer of joy. If I receive one as an Easter gift from someone, you know the kind hearted colleague who leaves one on your desk before the Easter break, I will eat it, I'm not stupid.Recipes can change and vary at the drop of a hat so you should always be on the safe side when trying to find ones that are gluten free. My new favourite Easter chocolate is the Galaxy golden eggs – not only do they look stunning, they taste amazing!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment