276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Disney: Luca Land - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Movies Fans - Model Figure for Collectors and Display

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The half-lidded eyes, hand gesture, huge smile, and raised eyebrows give him a super lovable and confident expression. Remy- Ratatouille : If you liked how the sea monster forms differentiated from the typical standing poses of most Pops, you might like the diorama created with this deluxe figure. It’s more pricey, but the scene of Remy lovingly pouring sauce on the titular dish of the movie evokes a charming aura. Much like the sea monsters look like they’re swimming mid-air. Hulk Toys, Marvel Action Figures, Spider Man Action Figure, Spider Man Toys, Spider-Man Toys, Spiderman Action Figure, Spiderman Toys Luca is set in an Italian town and tells the story of two boys, Luca Paguro and Alberto Scorfano, his friend. Together, they intend to live an unforgettable summer in the seaside town of beautiful scenery. Pixar has become well-known for its exaggerated designs paired with beautiful visuals and heartfelt storytelling. Luca is no different. The character design showcases large, round heads, bean-shaped mouths, bouncy hair, and highly expressive eyes. The overall roundness of the characters gives them an almost toy-like quality that’s perfect for translating into vinyl figures. So it makes sense that Funko took advantage of that when designing their figures.

Funko POP! Disney: Luca Land - Collectable Vinyl Figure

Do We Talk About Bruno No No No Shirt, Encanto Shirt, Mirabel Madrigal Shirt, Disney Family Shirt, Bruno Shirt, Disney Shirt Marvel Toys, Miles Morales Action Figure, Spider Man Action Figure, Spider Man Toys, Spider-Man Toys, Spiderman Action Figure, Spiderman Toys, Venom Toys Spider Man Action Figure, Spider Man Toys, Spider-Man Toys, Spiderman Action Figure, Spiderman Toys, Venom Toys It’s hard to decide on the best figures in a collection when there are so few to choose from. Each has its own good qualities and depicts fun characters. Ultimately I decided on two that I preferred. I based my preferences on the pose, general appearance, and expression.One of the biggest draws to Luca was the way it captured the freedom summer gives to children. It’s a time to go play outside and make new friends. Here are a few ideas if you want a summer fun collection to warm your spirit in the colder months. Funko Pop Luca offers vinyl figures from the 2021 film. The Disney Pixar set includes options for the title character and his friends. The most apparent unique element of the Luca collection is, of course, the fact that two of the figures are sea monsters. Rather than being regular humans standing, they have larger feet, long tails, and fins. Luca: My favorite of the collection is Luca in his sea monster form. I love the optimistic look on his face and pose. The way he spreads his arms and curls his tail behind him makes it feel like he’s floating in the water, setting his pose apart from other Funko Pops. I also enjoy the light green and blue color scheme. It’s very pleasing and reminds me of beautiful pictures of a clear ocean. Earlier this week, the Luca wave of POP! expanded! It was originally only 2 POP!s of the main characters, however it there will be a total 5 POP!:

Disney·Pixar Luca Toys 2021 Funko POP! COMPLETE SET OF 5 Disney·Pixar Luca Toys 2021 Funko POP! COMPLETE SET OF 5

The asymmetry of his eyebrows is subtle enough that it’s hard to tell if he’s meant to look inquisitive or if it’s just an accident. It’s hard not to be charmed by Giulia’s spunky attitude and a strong sense of justice. She’s a girl that knows what she wants and will do anything to get it, as long as it’s fair. Her intense friendliness to Luca and Alberto and eventual loyalty to keeping them safe make her an ideal friend to two insecure boys.Pixar movies have a particular brand of heartfelt whimsy. If you liked Luca, there’s a good chance you enjoy plenty of other Pixar films. To expand your Luca collection, you could get your hands on other Pixar Pops. Shop Luca Pop Funko vinyl figures from Pop Shelf! Vinyl figures from the 2021 film Luca are available from Funko Pop! There are options for the title character and his friends in the Disney Pixar set. The story revolves around Luca Paguro (Jacob Tremblay), a 13-year-old sea monster who lives in Portorosso on the Italian Rivera. Pixar’s newest movie follows sea monsters Luca and his best friend Alberto as they explore the surface of the seaside town of Portorosso under the guide looking like humans. I love the look of the thin, rounded fins they use in place of hair. Meanwhile, subtle scale textures, gorgeous color gradients, and well-balanced proportions make the sea monsters in Luca very pleasing to look at. As Funko Pops have rapidly increased in popularity, their figures have gone from limited to one base body silhouette to a growing variety of poses, props, and effects. The Luca collection is an excellent example as they break the traditional Funko Pop head shape to emulate the movie’s animation style.

Funko POP Disney: Luca – Alberto (Sea Monster) Vinyl Figure Funko POP Disney: Luca – Alberto (Sea Monster) Vinyl Figure

Funko POP Disney: Luca – Alberto Scorfano, Paguro, Giulia Marcovaldo, Paguro (Land) and Alberto Scorfano (Land) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures Mandalorian Action Figure, Spider Man Action Figure, Spider Man Toys, Spider-Man Toys, Spiderman Action Figure, Spiderman Toys, Star Wars ToysHeartstopper (2022) TV Series Poster | Movie Palette | Movie Barcode | Gift for Movie Lover | Unique Wall Art | Netflix | TV Show It mimics the child-like joy that oozes from the movie in every scene. The noses also change from the typical tiny triangle to large, round noses with red blush or two round nostrils. The exaggerated expressions make these figures so joyful and fun compared to the stoic or subtle looks of other Funko Pops. Man Bobble head Custom, Personalized Birthday Bobblehead For Dad, Romantic Anniversary Gifts For Husband, Custom Bobble head for Car

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment