276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, Vol. 1

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author rewards his faithful, patient, only surviving reader with a copy of the book which is invaluable to survive in the hell that Earth has turned into. Cerita novel yang muncul di dunia nyata, kim dokja sebagai satu satu nya yang menyelesaikan webnovel "3 cara bertahan hidup". Bagaimana kehidupan mereka selanjutnya, dengan mulai bermunculannya tokoh utama dari novel itu bisakah kim dokja bertahan hidup dan mengetahui rahasia dari masa lalu nya. detail

Kim Namwoon • Yoo Mia • Namgung Minyoung • Kyrgios Rodgraim • Anna Croft • Nirvana Moebius • Aileen Makerfield Gone is the subway –the expanse of eternity that had surrounded him like a silent blanket for long, lonely millennia.

It's hard to 100% give the writing any sort of score since this is a translation, but I can't properly explain how well the tone is balanced- everything from tension to humor to heartwarming scenes. The humor in this book is executed possibly close to the best I've seen done; It's not overbearing, but it's enough to take away from the sting of what's truly going on in this book. And, did I mention clever? This author is 100% clever in just the little twists and turns and breadcrumbs they give along the way. Han Sooyoung gapes at him. The lollipop slips right out of her open mouth and clatters onto the dirt.

Técnicamente, no hay romance en esta historia. HOWEVER voy a pelear a cualquiera que tenga el descaro de venir y decirme que Yoo Joonghyuk no está completamente obsesionado con Dokja Kim (yo lo interpreto como una obsesión romántica ahr). Si me dicen que Dokja no siente nada romántico por Yoo Joonghyuk ahora mismo, lo acepto. ¿Pero que Yoo Joonghyuk no siente nada por Dokja? Like, bro, are you blind? Did we read the same light novel? C'mon, dog. Without even thinking, Kim Dokja slips into his Work Mode to answer her. He angles himself to face her, twisting his body to draw attention to the lines of his slim waist and the jut of his hip, and flashes her his Idol Smile #3. In February 2020, a day after the end of the webnovel, an ORV webtoon was announced. [7] It is currently being produced by Redice Studio and published by Naver Webtoon. An English translation was released August 19th by LINE Webtoon. It is following the events of the ebook, not the original webnovel.And one day, it was completed - the last chapter of the story was finally published. But then, at the same time, same day, the world ended and the book he read about blended with the reality he was living in.

On the whole, I would only read this book if I was particularly interested in the premise. If you’re just interested in somebody who knows what’s gonna happen, go read Reverend insanity. I don't know when I'll start Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Volume 4, though. I feel like I need a break from this story for at least two days. Otherwise, reading this light novel will feel more like a chore than something I actually want to do.Vol 3 was more about KDJ learning how to live and confronting his demons. He had to choose between Yoo Sangah and his mother when both of them were on the verge of death. He had to open up his heart to his companions. He learnt and understood just how big of an influence YJH was in his life: Of course, my worries didn't last long. It was because it was useless to think about it. It was the same in any world. Kim Dokja wakes up, heals, grieves, and loves. Language: English Words: 31,833 Chapters: 6/6 Collections: 3 Comments: 155 Kudos: 958 Bookmarks: 253 Hits: 10,260 I think Kim Dokja is one of the best MCs I've seen in a while, if not the best. He was charming in all the right ways, and it was so easy to resonate with him, both his rights and his wrongs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment