276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Og on the Bog

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The object of the game is to steal toilet rolls without Og hearing you and blowing up his house with his explosive rear end! It's just rude and crude enough for kids to feel slightly naughty when they're playing it, which just makes it even more fun for them. If Og does a monster fart and explodes his bog during your turn, you have to put two of the loo rolls you have already collected back onto the pole and finish your turn. The Og on the Bog game is simple yet fun and will definitely be a game that will be pulled out time and time again. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.Lots of toilet sound effects and a fairly simple game to play with my 3 year old (and elderly grandparents). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

If you are of a nervous or prim disposition, run away quickly and go and look instead at my review of The Magic Tooth Fairy Game, or LOGO What Am I? This was so funny, great for all ages from about 4 - 104 years old and had us giggling and squealing at times too. You do need to have a steady hand to retrieve the loo rolls and it doesn’t take much for Og’s bog to explode, leaving him sat looking very disgruntled.If you twitch too much, Og will make another noise - if he shouts out something (which could be quite rude! Our cookie management banner gives you the option to disable non-essential cookies, or you can manage this in your browser settings. Each player is given a loo roll to start them off and the youngest player spins the tree stump spinner. There’s nothing like a game involving general bodily rudeness to capture the imagination of youngsters (and many adults) and we’ve been sent just such a game to review by Drumond Park Games. I am a mum of two (aged 13 and 8) and I started Tantrums to Smiles with the aim of being able to help others by sharing lots of hopefully helpful information, advice and reviews.

PayPal / PaypalObjects: We use Paypal, which set a number of cookies to allow us to offer promotions such as payment term. I will be giving away 2 copies of Og On The Bog along with another Drumond Park game as part of my November Christmas present giveaway. If Og does a monster fart and his bog explodes during your turn, you have to put two of the loo rolls you’ve already collected back on to the pole and finish your turn, raising the walls of Og’s bog once again so that play can continue. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. A red cross means you’ve made a noise and it’s not safe to tip-toe up to Og’s Bog, so your turn is over and the next player spins.

Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. There’s nothing worse than a game that takes longer to set up than it does to play (and we’ve had a few! AHSOKA TANO: Ahsoka Tano was a female Togruta who served as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan apprentice and a Clone Wars hero.

My 3 year old daughter can just about get the hang of how to play and can easily remove the loo rolls but not always without going undetected! The aim of the game is to sneak up to the toilet and steal poor Og's loo rolls without him noticing. This was super simple for A to understand (despite it being aimed at 5 upwards) but also really good for getting him to wait his turn, listen to instructions and it thankfully lasts the perfect amount of time to retain their full attention - not a strong point at that age. Deep down in the dark spooky woods of Drumond Park, lives a horrible revolting monstrous type creature named Og.Og on the Bog has been a big hit in our house and it has definitely provided plenty of giggles and laughs for all the family. But… if Og does a monster fart and his Bog explodes during your turn, you have to put one of the loo rolls you’ve already collected back onto the pole and finish your turn, raising the walls of Og’s bog once again so that play can continue. Og On The Bog is a really great game for boys – I am saying this as my son has enjoyed this game way more than any other game we have. Disney Princess construction item suitable for all genders - This Belle's Storytime Horse Carriage set helps children (age 5 and above) envision tales from Beauty and the Beast. The winner is the first player to collect three loo rolls if 4 of you are playing, otherwise, you have to collect 4 loo rolls each.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment