276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier Ambre Solaire Travel After Sun Lotion, Soothing and Calming Aftersun Enriched With Aloe Vera, Handy Travel Size 100 ml

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hawaiian Tropic travel size sunscreen is available in a variety of formulas, including travel size sunscreen spray, lip balm, lotion and our sunscreen powder brush. Choose your favorites and stay covered wherever you go! KinKind KEEP me! Travel Tins: Made with aluminium so they don't rust, these are perfect for storing your bars in between use/for travel. Perfect to use on your body, hands and feet, it really this travel after sun bar really is the easy way to goodbye to body lotion and after sun bottles, and hello to soothed and nourished skin.

Gov.uk is the best place to go for the latest guidance on UK hand luggage restrictions for travel toiletries. Currently, they say that liquid beauty products, e.g. skin care, hair care, deodorants, toothpaste and sun cream are permitted in hand luggage so long as each bottle is 100ml or less. If it feels slightly bumpy on your skin please keep warming it in your hands and it will melt. Then stroke on skin. Whilst this can be challenging, travel minis and multi-purpose products can be great space savers when travelling without a suitcase. SOOTHE me! Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion bar with organic aloe vera, cocoa butter and shea butter to soothe and nourish dry skin Skin care, hair care and body care products are all perfectly permitted in hand luggage but there are some rules you’ll need to follow.REFRESH me! Aloe Vera BodyWash bar: Refreshing, soothing & caring for your skin, this shower gel bar with organic aloe vera is the perfect gently cleansing travel after sun bar. For your body wash bar, make sure to da b the bar dry before putting into the tin. And..for the moisturiser bar simply pop inside and leave in a cool place out of direct sunlight. If left in the sun, or in hot temperatures, the moisturiser bar may melt and then solidify again when it cools. Before use, warm the bar in your hands until you feel it just starting to melt. Then stroke directly on your body and feel the skin loving ingredients soak into your body. Each palm sized bar lasts 30 washes, that's approximately the same as a standard bottle of shower gel. Travel with confidence with our organic skin care and natural sun creams. Discover travel-sized SPFs for everyday protection, wherever you are in the world.

KinKind KEEP me! Travel Tins perfect to store your bars in between uses or pop in your bag for your travels. A little separation of ingredients does sometimes occur with temperature change causing a light white coating (like a chocolate bar). As the bar melts in your hands this does not cause any issues with usage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment