276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sylvanian Families Ingrid's Camping Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

UNCLE ROGER RENARD is the lollipop man at Berry Grove School. He is responsible for all the children getting to school and leaving the school safely each day. He enjoys his job immensely, although he wouldn't mind if the school stayed closed on rainy days! SISTER MIKAELA RENARD is the real outdoor type who just loves camping and ramblingg. She joined the brownies when she was very young and is now a keen girl guide who would love to live in a tent but her mother won't let her!BABY BROTHER DANNY RENARD is always up to mischief. Not bad or naughty mischief, just the "who left muddy paw prints on the fridge door?" kind. Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service

Enjoy cooking, barbecue, cycling, fishing, and other fun camping activities!Two adult figures, two child figures, one baby figure, and two twin figures can all sleep in the Family Campervan. MOTHER ROXY RENARD is Sylvania's top home interior decorator, with great taste and fantastic colour sense. If anyone wants their house to look really stylish they call Roxy, who will rush around to see them, loaded up with wallpaper, paint and material swatch books and a head full of great ideas. The Baby Camping Series sets of baby figures and camping accessories are cute to collect and fun to play with! Open them up and find out what's inside. There are a total of 9 sets, 1 of which is secret. A baby figure and camping themed accessory set. Create cute camping scenes with these sets. Combine with the Tree House (sold separately), Log Cabin (sold separately), or Caravan (sold separately) for even more enjoyable pretend play. Box ContentsItems that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. COUSIN LISA RENARD is a cheer leader with her good friend Lucile Sparkle at Berry Grove School. She loves helping to create the cheers and the dances, and one day hopes to become a professional dancer. When she isn't at her cheerleader rehearsals she can usually be found at home, practising her dance routines. Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch Sylvanian Families' miniature dollhouses, playsets and figures are timeless and classic high-quality toys. SISTER REBECCA RENARD loves reading books. She can often be found under the large oak tree in her garden, curled up with a good book. Her favourite stories all involve princesses in faraway lands living in castles. She dreams of one day being a princess herself, living in a large castle!

Item: 126169134292 Sylvanian families Vintage Camping Set Toilet Tent, Toilet & Roll Calico Critter. Sylvanian families Vintage Camping Set Toilet Tent, Toilet & Roll Calico Critters Combined Postage In good played with condition. Please see photos for more details. Items are cleaned and well cared for. From smoke and pet free home. Please see my other listings as well. I’m happy to combine postage. Buyers could save money on postage by buying multiple items. Just message me first before paying so I could adjust the postage cost for you. Sylvanian families Vintage Camping Set Toilet Tent, Toilet & Roll Calico Critters Combined Postage In good played with condition. Please see photos for more details. Items are cleaned and well cared for. From smoke and pet free home. Please see my other listings as well. I’m happy to combine postage. Buyers could save money on postage by buying multiple items. Just message me first before paying so I could adjust the postage cost for you. BROTHER BADEN RENARD is a very energetic lad who is a fervent boy scout. When he and his sister are on one of their camping adventures, he is the one who does most of the work, collecting firewood, cooking and putting up the tent, while she plans and organises.FATHER VAUGHN RENARD runs the village hardware shop, which is quite handy as his brother Eric is his best customer. Vaughn isn't as good at DIY as his brother, often hitting his thumb with a hammer when trying to hang a painting to the wall.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment