276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elsan Blue Toilet Fluid, 4 Litre - BLU04

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reduces gas build-up to remove odours and to keep your toilet smelling fresh and clean. Makes the process of emptying the toilet tank more pleasant by removing odours and breaking down the waste so it’s easy to remove. Helps to keep the toilet water clean and fresh, decreasing the likelihood of odours to occur from dirty toilet water. Concentrated formula for a more effective result. Our toilet cleaning fluid will remove nasty odours and help the toilet work more effectively, without you having to use as much product to do so Delivery is 3-5 working days as standard from dispatch. Processing and dispatch may take 1 working day.

If the toilet is used infrequently, there is no need to regularly empty the tank, the solutions remain active for a good while. Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items Zone B Surcharge Areas Elsan Blue is pleasantly fragranced, non-staining and suitable for all chemical toilets and cassettes. A powerful Pink toilet fluid that goes in your toilet flush tank to remove and break down foul odours - leaving your motorhome or caravan toilet smelling fresh and clean. Coats your toilet with a protective layer to enable the toilet to flush smoother and more effectively – making sure that all of the toilet waste is removed from the bowl

Returns

Just like the old saying "It does what it says on the Tin", well this product does exactly what it says on the plastic jug. It takes away all nasty smells and odours and perhaps more importantly it kills off 99% of any Germs that may be lurking in your system. I would find it very difficult (almost impossible) to maintain a100% Germ free environment within my sanitary locations which gives me that feeling of confidence in the knowledge that all is well. It is a little expensive, but what price for hygiene and complete peace of mind? Just like the old saying "It does what it says on the Tin", well this product does exactly what it says on the plastic jug. It takes away all nasty smells and odours and perhaps more importantly it kills off 99% of any Germs that may be lurking in your system. I would find it very difficult (almost impossible) to maintain a100% Germ free environment within my sanitary locations which gives me that feeling of confidence in the knowledge that all is well. It is a little expensive, but what price for hygiene and complete peace of mind? Elsan Blue is the only fluids you can buy that exceed British Standards. That’s why Elsan toilet fluids are chosen by caravanners, and boating and camping enthusiasts alike. For all chemical toilets, waste holding tanks and cassettes, can be used in chemical toilets in Caravans, Motorhomes and Boats. Also can be used in all portable camping toilets such as Porta potti.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment