276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Doodle Diary: Art Journaling for Girls (Children's Doodle)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use the freeform lasso or the rectangular lasso tools to draw around something and then simply move it with the same tool. And a random—but seemingly important related note—since I started writing this post I decided to go case-free because I am trying to de-plasticize my house to reduce my exposure to metabolism-disrupting chemicals. I plan on sewing a felt slip-cover case soon. But if you’re not plastic-averse, the case above was a great option.

Place that color palette image into your document. In Notability, hit the plus icon and select Photo Library. Again, this is a very personal decision. You may find you need to doodle daily or perhaps once a week is enough for your mental wellness. Something cool to note: Your Favorites will capture all the settings: size, color, and line stroke type. The more you use your digital bullet journal, the more you’ll see what sort of tools you gravitate towards. Let’s now give our diary a little more detail. Draw a rectangle on the cover, then inside the rectangle write the word DIARY. Then below that, doodle some wavy lines. These wavy lines will represent unreadable text. 🙂 You can, of course, play around with your cover and create your own design. Feel free to be a little creative. 🙂 You can also re-size things… so if you draw something really huge and want to shrink it, just draw your shape and then use the diagonal handles to re-size it.Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity. There aren’t many of us bullet journal addicts that haven’t discovered the magic of doodles and use it often in our journals. But did you know that as well as making your bullet journal look fantastic, you are actually helping your mental health as well!? To draw the spiral binder that will hold your diary together, use slightly curved lines or arc shapes. Notice the spacing between each shape on the left margin of your diary journal. So, why not give doodling for mindfulness a go! It is an amazing way to look after yourself and your mental health.

Protective case without a cover flap: I recommend one without a cover flap so you can access your digital bullet journal without having the extra friction of opening and closing a cover. Sure, you can just use a folio cover (I loooove the Apple keyboard folio for the bigger iPads) and just keep it open, but I’ve found that this clear cover is perfectly minimal for my use case. The Positive Doodle Diary is a mindful gratitude journal designed to empower children with confidence through creativity.Mindfulness is an innate ability of the human being, but like pretty much any abilities we have it can be improved by practice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment