276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother HL-L3210CW Colour Laser Printer - Single Function, Wireless/USB 2.0, Compact, A4 Printer, Small Office/Home Office Printer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are a real person - please complete the challenge above - it's the regular find the Fire Hydrants, Traffic lights etc challenge which we all see on the Internet regularly - and once done you won't see this page again. It is also to likely be the last major purchase from the brand although a devotee for more than a decade. It has a 30,000-page maximum monthly duty duty cycle, with recommended monthly print volumes of 1,500 pages, which is again in line with or better than its competitors. I eventually figured out that the problem was that my home network is configured with 5G and non-5G components and that the printer was getting confused between the two at set up.

There are no frills here – features are limited and there are barely any creature comforts on offer – but if your budget is constrained, it might just tick enough boxes. I saw noticeable streaks in some deep black, green, and blue fills, and many of the gradients displayed obvious stepping from one color or tint to the next, instead of the gradual flow most printers achieve while printing these graphics.The Brother DCP-L3550CDW Color Laser Printer has truly transformed my home office, impressing me across the board. Operation is very straightforward: press 'on' and allow a few seconds warmup (the failing of all laser printers, though these are actually LED , not laser), then print from your USB, wired or wireless network; it can (I think) also be set to print wirelessly from a phone.

bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 Edition, Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Windows Phone, Apple MacOS X 10. Next, I printed several complex and colorful graphics- and photo-laden Acrobat, Excel, and PowerPoint docs, and then combined those scores with the results from the previous 12-page test to come up with an average time for printing our entire suite of test documents. Setting up in this way is slightly fiddly as the on screen keyboard is tiny, making selecting the correct characters a bit awkward. However, few scenarios demonstrate this as clearly as the HL-L3210CW, the HL-L3230CDW, and the HL-L3270CDW.Black text came out slightly lighter than on other laser printers I’ve tested, which might save toner, but it means prints aren’t quite as bold as I would like. Some rival models have cheaper-to-use 'official' consumables, a few have cheaper-to-use remanufactured toners. These flaws weren't garish enough to render the output unusable for most business scenarios, though they are probably more suitable for in-house presentations than for important clients. This calculation is based on current pricing which is subject to change over time and excludes the cost of additional long life components such as drums, fusers or other maintenance items. To help the connection of your appliance go smoothly, please watch our dishwasher or washing machine connection video.

That's better than most rivals, and low-volume users will probably not get to replacing the last two before wanting a more modern replacement - 100 packets is a lot of paper!

Dropping the computer I was using to set up down to non-5G solved the problem and it works fine after putting the computer back onto the faster connection. However, the lack of duplex printing and the awkward, single-line display mean you’d be better off spending a little to get the more user friendly and flexible HP Color LaserJet M255dw. However, it lacks an auto-duplexing print engine for churning out two-sided pages without your having to flip them manually.

Output speed is a reasonably quick 18ppm (at 5% coverage), though if duplexing function is used this does work rather more slowly. We’ll always treat your data with respect - you can find more details on how we will use your data in our Privacy Policy here. The app allows users to customise print settings from changing the colour or orientation of a document to selecting double-sided printing or choosing the right paper size and media type.

It's a bit larger and heavier than Canon's Color imageClass LBP612Cdw and Lexmark's C2325dw, both entry-level true lasers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment