276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Can Crochet with Bella Coco: A clear & simple course for the beginner

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was hoping it would be a useful reference book but lovely though it is, it covers only the basics.

Every stitch is set out with step by step photos and even how to read a pattern is broken down to be better understood. You are not tied into a contract which means if you change your mind, there are no cancellation fees.

Alternatively, privacy settings in most browsers will allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have it notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Using her love of crochet and her background in teaching, Sarah-Jayne has created hundreds of tutorials and patterns to help people learn how to crochet and improve their skills. As part of this project you’ll learn how to sew in seams with the whip stitch and the mattress stitch, as well as working in the round with the foundation ring method and the flat circle method. There are no dedicated stitch tutorials, however, there are assisting videos tutorials to help you with each stitch. If approval has been given (verbally or in writing) but the screen making process has not yet started, we may be able to offer a refund.

Starting with a section on hook types, your essential crochet kit and the yarns you'll need, you are guided by Sarah-Jayne through the key crochet stitches you'll need before you get stuck in. With each new project, I take you through the projects step by step, so you can learn new techniques from changing colour, sewing in seams to shaping and sizing and so much more. If you’re looking for a chunkier garment to wear and show off your crochet skills, why not try this cowl scarf? I look forward to sharing this beautiful book with others in my community through out Little Free Library. In addition, I have included a fold out conversion chart that you can refer to quickly when working on your projects.Once you have mastered lots of stitches and techniques from the book, I wanted you to show off your skills with a final project, the Showstopper Blanket. For me” – looking back and forth from the directions to the conversion chart – converting from UK to US crochet terms was not enjoyable and perhaps a little frustrating - HOWEVER – I showed the book and the chart to others – those that already knew how to crochet and some that have never picked up a crochet hook For many using this conversion chart was not a problem. Once youve conquered your stitches, get stuck into your first projects, starting from the easiest designs to the more complex ones to crochet. If the goods are accepted or signed for by someone other than the recipient, but not passed on, we cannot take responsibility for this or offer any refund.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment