276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Book of Dior: The Story of the Iconic Fashion House: 5 (Little Book of Fashion)

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently discovered how much I love fashion, and I'm also a big fan of history so this book piqued my interest. I have read a good amount of historical non-fiction, and I was pretty disappointed by this book. Some things that stood out to me:

His clothes were designed to accentuate the curves that were there, and give the illusion of an hourglass figure to those who weren't naturally built that way.” Mit „Little Book of Dior“ erscheint im Eden-Verlag nun der vierte Teil Reihe „Die kleine Modebibliothek“ über die bekanntesten Fashion Häuser der Welt – Chanel, Gucci und Dior haben den Anfang gemacht. Dieses Mal steht Christian Dior als kleiner Revolutionär der Fashionwelt im Fokus und die Entstehung der Marke Dior, die bis heute für Opulenz, Dramatik und Weiblichkeit steht wie kaum eine andere.Christian Dior's spectacular rise to the upper echelons of the Parisian haute couture scene is one of the most compelling stories of twentieth-century fashion. An art gallerist with a contemporary vision, Dior's debut haute couture collection invented the 'new look' silhouette and revolutionised the way women dressed, shopped and saw themselves. The House of Dior's unique look blended the traditional, artisanal skills of the French fashion house - tailoring and intricate embellishment - with a modern sensibility. brand name που κατάφεραν να δημιουργήσουν έχει φτάσει μέχρι και τις μέρες μας, παραμένοντας εξαιρετικά δυνατό, συνεχίζοντας να επηρεάζει όχι μόνο το καταναλωτικό κοινό, αλλά κι άλλους, σύγχρονους σχεδιαστές. Αλήθεια, όμως, πόσα γνωρίζουμε στην πραγματικότητα για τη ζωή και το έργο τους; I also felt that overall, there was an inconsistency in the depth of the information. Sometimes there were specifics about outfits, sometimes about people, and other times just more general information when I found myself wondering more.

nielen história, vznik a vývoj, ale tiež cesta k úspechu luxusných značiek, ktoré dnes patria medzi najobľúbenejšie. Výborný mix pútavého textu a dokonalého výberu fotografií. Perfume is the indispensable complement to the personality of a woman, the finishing touch on a dress. This richly illustrated entry in the stylish series tells the story of groundbreaking designer Christian Dior and the fashion house he founded.

Please enter your order number:

Little Book of Dioris the beautifully illustrated story of Christian Dior's early life, the brand's inception, the triumphs of the couture collections on the catwalk and the red carpet, and the brand's journey after the death of its founder. návrhár plný ideálov Christian Dior práve otvoril svoj módny dom. Svet sa jeho prvej kolekcie nevedel dočkať. Keď potom modelky elegantne vykračovali sivými miestnosťami jeho salóna, všetci boli šokovaní. Saká v pánskom štýle s hranatými plecami a elegantné krátke sukne vojnových čias I honestly thought I wouldn’t enjoy this as much as fiction but I LOVED it. It was so interesting to learn about and here are some of my thoughts whilst reading :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment