276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Worry Bear - Cuddle those worries away, Cute Bear with separate Bag of Worries

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Temperamentally anxious people can have a hard time staying motivated, period, because their intense focus on their worries distracts them from their goals.” Julius Jr. (voiced by E.G. Daily) is the protagonist of the series. He is simply called "Julius" on most occasions, a young chimp and an aspiring inventor who loves to create gadgets to help his friends. He resides in "the box" where he has his own workshop. His catchphrase is "The best inventions are the ones that help your friends!" Although he is an ape, he does not find bananas delicious and instead prefers peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He loves watermelon, called wiggly watermelon on the show. His music instrument is an electric guitar called the Box Top Guitar. His superhero alias is Captain Invention. That the birds of worry and care fly over your head, this you cannot change, but that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.”

Dez is a shy dragon with a plaid blue color. He's quite socially close to Ping. He is also the pet of Marv. Please select which colour bear you would like via the drop down selection along with the choice of glitter/embellishment. Our worry bears come complete with a description card & a little netted bag to keep the bear warm & safe. The Hall of Doors has many doors and some doors they enter them. These are the doors, that they frequently go. Each of my items are handcrafted and made with love and with my very best attention to detail. Due to the handcrafted nature of my products small imperfections maybe appear (e.g. bubbles). This is not a toy & we would recommend for the item to be used under adult supervision & not suitable for children under the ages of 3.

Required Cookies & Technologies

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.” Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.” Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.” Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.”

Sheree (voiced by Athena Karkanis) is a light blue raccoon who resides in the box along with her friends. Sheree is girly, and she loves to bake cupcakes and other desserts. She also loves anything sparkly, and has a great sense of fashion. Only she and Julius wear clothes. She likes cupcakes and smooshberries (a parody of many kind of berries). Her music instrument is a pink electric bass.

Site Customisation

These bears are available in blue, pink, purple & green & can come with or without glitter. If there’s a different colour you would prefer just pop me a message & I’ll be happy to create something for you. The Wandering Wardrobe is an animated closet that contains different attires for Sheree and her friends. There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment