276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camera Shy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Avery gives me the confidence and the excitement to not only work on my physicality by dieting and working out but she gets me excited about it as well.

She also has a very unlikeable best friend who is a walking red flag that is constantly in her ear, but I digress. Why must the women in spicy romance books always be at each others throats and always mean and rude and horrible? I didn't like that he actually went through kissing someone else and getting her to unzip his trousers.

The second I found out about this upcoming release from Kay, I knew I was going to love it and my god. Kay Cove loves hiking on snow-capped mountains, blowing raspberries on her sons’ super pudgy baby bellies, and heated debates with her husband about topics such as the difference between turtles and tortoises, Marvel trivia, and most importantly—who misplaced the remote. If you're a Librarian and want to process requests, please refer to our Librarian Manual to ensure edits are performed in line with Goodreads policies.

A body positive, neighbors-to-lovers romance about a curvaceous beauty who strikes an unlikely bargain with the handsome photographer next door. Because she’s more of a plus-sized character, like me, I really appreciated the raw emotions that Avery struggled with and I loved how supportive Finn was of her and how he never ignored her feelings but loved her through them! Did we really need a cheater move in a story about a woman healing from the trauma of the action’s of a cheater? The book starts with our FMC getting dumped and moving to Las Vegas for the summer to house sit as a favor for a friend/client.I struggled with the negative self-talk and how repetitive it was becoming when she was having so much positive reinforcement to help her through the issues. I also absolutely loved how Avery not only went on a journey of self-discovery but spent the book learning how to love her body and its imperfections. As a plus size girly I am very much in love with my body, but the kind of insecurities and self deprication THIS book described was hitting where it hurts and opened something in my heart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment