276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hello Billionaire

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this five-part series, US happiness expert and positive psychologist Michelle Gielan and British journalist and author Oliver Burkeman explore ways to become truly happier, backed up by scientific evidence. I also adore how Kelsie intertwines the stories of the next books so you'll get excited for the next one. This deeply personal and supportive series offers listeners an honest and relatable insight into how some the UK's best-known celebrities have coped with mental health difficulties, ranging from OCD to insomnia, addiction to grief, and depression to anxiety. I guess it makes some kind of twisted sense that I had to read so much about the fancy French bathtubs that I had to read about them being defiled too. When my friend gets me an interview with her boss for an interior design job, I think things are finally looking up.

A great start and a gorgeous extra just wasn't feeling one or two things like towards the end and the mention of Gage's richest a few times. I cringe each time it was mentioned by Farrah and I do not understand why most authors see the need.

The Greatest Secret, the long-awaited major work by Rhonda Byrne, lays out the next quantum leap in a journey that will take the listener beyond the material world and into the spiritual realm, where all possibilities exist. I loved everything about our mmc he was just pure perfection and even when he wasn’t I loved him enough to turn a blind eye. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money. Harry Potter has never even heard of Hogwarts when the letters start dropping on the doormat at number four, Privet Drive.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. However, all in all, it was an excellent book and currently topping the charts in my personal library maybe becomes it’s strikes very close to home. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins.

It turns out that she is really good at her job, but she also brings some sunshine in to his otherwise bland world. I am a sucker for a single mum story and when her HEA is a billionaire who can make her life better then I’m even happier. My heart sped as he crossed the room, taking my face carefully in his hand and turning my chin to examine the bruise on my right cheek. Single mom, needed a job as farrah's no good for nothing husband was a dirty lying cheat and left her. It's a bit of grumpy-sunshine at first but they hit it off from the start and there's no denying it.

I highly recommend giving this book a read, you'll have a smile on your face the entire time (well, apart from the Caleb scenes. Do you feel weighed down by stress and pressure, held back by judgement and lack of opportunity, and critcised by everyone – including yourself? In the absolutely packed Act II, the dark fantasy resumes and the Sandman expands into the French Revolution, ancient Rome, 19th-century San Francisco, eighth-century Baghdad, and beyond.This book hit home to me because I went through a divorce for a no good cheating husband that left my three sons extremely angry. Their attraction for each other grows the more time they spend together, but they are not sure where it will go. I loved how he gave her confidence after she had been knocked down and how she brought him happiness by sharing her herself and her family with him. loved it was a curvy girl romance but it didn't make slimmer girls out as a enemy as ive read some that were quite nasty and put down on a slimmer girl but no this didn't have any of that. As a child of divorced parents, I appreciate the perspective of a mother worrying about how the changes will affect her children.

If you are in the mood for a romance that will make you laugh and bring a few tears to your eyes, I highly suggest Hello Billionaire!Farrah is a new single mom and that to go looking for a job and she ends up working for billionaire Gage. I also loved the interactions between Farrah and her 3 kids and it was fun to see that their relationships were as important to the story as the romance was.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment