276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum Set | Formulated With Tranexamic Acid And 4% Niacinamide | Improves The Appearance Of Age Spots, Acne Scars, Hyperpigmentation, And Sun Damage | 2x1 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Capryloyl salicylic acid (LHA) is an active ingredient that exfoliates your skin and lifts away dead skin cells for smoother skin on your body. Key ingredients include glycerin, niacinamide, 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, betaine, arbutin, and licorice root extract Editor Tip: Despite seemingly lower percentages, Dr. Hermann confirms it's quite an effective combination. "Percentage is important, but higher doesn't always mean better," she tells Allure. "Concentrations that are too high can cause irritation, which can paradoxically lead to additional hyperpigmentation," she adds. Transparency in ingredients is very important to both Good Molecules and The Ordinary. Good Molecules takes it a step further and discloses the exact percentages of ingredients in some of their products.

Discoloration Correcting Serum Set Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum Set

Good Molecules Overnight Exfoliating Treatment combines 8.05% glycolic, 1.04% lactic acid, and 0.10% salicylic acid. Editor Tip: Simply press the patch into the targeted area for around 20 seconds for the fullest effect and keep it on for 6 to 8 hours, and voila — the lightening effect you deserve. Dr Rattan echoes this. “You want to look for tyrosinase inhibitors that are non-irritating and reduce the rate of pigmentation development from the melanocyte. Some key tyrosinase inhibitors to look out for in your skincare ingredients include 2 per cent alpha arbutin, niacinamide, licorice root extract, green tea extract and tranexamic acid.” When should you start seeing results? Step 3: Then i apply 3-4 drops of Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting serum on my entire face (then apply more – 1-2 drops – on my dark spots affected area), while I gently massage till fully absorbed.Since it is so lightweight, I like to add a few drops of this serum to other Good Molecules serums to amp up the hydration factor. You should apply it before heavier serums, oils, creams, and moisturizers. Also-called: Glycerol | What-it-does: skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant| Irritancy: 0 Niacinamide also has anti-aging benefits and can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I’ve been using this Discoloration Correcting Body Treatment as a spot treatment to reduce sun spots and discoloration on my chest and arms.

Molecules| Reseña Discoloration Correcting Serum Good Molecules| Reseña Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules Super Peptide Serum is an anti-aging serum that is said to hydrate, brighten, and smooth for a healthy, youthful-looking glow. It can be used both in the morning and at night before oils, creams, and moisturizers. There are three peptides in this formula: acetyl hexapeptide-8, acetyl octapeptide-3, and copper tripeptide-1. Acetyl hexapeptide-8, also known as argireline, is a six amino acid peptide and is a fragment of SNAP-25 (a substrate of botulinum toxin). It works by limiting the ability of neurotransmitters to activate movement in your facial muscles, for example, when forming facial expressions such as smiling or frowning. By inhibiting the nerves that cause facial muscles to contract, subtle facial expressions are limited and wrinkles are subsequently reduced. Good Molecules Niacinamide Serum contains 10% niacinamide for a brighter complexion, refined skin texture, and minimized pore size. Editor Tip: This serum is infused with Spanish marine extract and French flaxseed to help your skin heal and repair itself. This combination, in a nutshell, leaves you with a more even tone and firmness to your skin. This lightweight serum offers brightening benefits and can also help prevent inflammation from turning into hyperpigmentation and discoloration.Good Molecules Lightweight Daily Moisturizer, formerly known as Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer, preps the skin for makeup with its smoothing, hydrating, and conditioning formula. Your best bet is using products with ingredients that when formulated together have the power to strengthen the skin to help prevent hyperpigmentation in the first place and also fade any existing or new hyperpigmentation. “There are several pathways to creating melanin and you want a mixture of ingredients that all work in slightly different ways on pigmentation,” shares Ayodele. “It’s important to know that the best results will come from combining multiple ingredients.” Key ingredients she recommends? Hexylresorcinol (my personal favourite), alpha arbutin, kojic acid, hydroquinone (on prescription only), niacinamide, vitamin C, retinoid, liquorice extract.” Tranexamic acid, another ingredient that is gaining popularity, similar to glutathione, are also great to use, “You can find both tranexamic acid and glutathione in Perfect Peel Products and also 4.5.6 Skin,” she says. At the fourth week, holy Jezz!!, the spots were almost unseen. (except you take a closer look), but even at that, you can hardly tell. The result is wow, it’s amazing. You can tell from the picture above. A handy multi-tasking ingredient that gives the skin a nice, soft feel and also boosts the effectiveness of other preservatives. Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal brighter and smoother skin. It can also increase collagen production, which helps to improve skin firmness and elasticity.

Hyperpigmentation and Acne 15 Best Dark Spot Correctors for Hyperpigmentation and Acne

Why It's Worth It: Breakouts can leave a hefty mark so slap a Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Micropoint and let it do its thing. And by its thing, I mean 395 dissolving micropoints diminish the look of dark spots with a potent blend of licorice root, niacinamide, tranexamic acid, kojic acid, and vitamin C.

Product Recommendations:

The Clarify & Cleanse Bar also contains moisturizing glycerin and grape seed oil, an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin. After using it in my nighttime skincare routine, I wake to tightened, smoother skin with improved clarity. And for the cheap price, this is a no-brainer. Good Molecules Glycolic Exfoliating Toner (gifted) is all about brightening and resurfacing the skin’s surface. It contains 3.5% glycolic acid to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells. Good Molecules Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel (gifted) is formulated to soothe and brighten puffy eyes with yerba mate extract, which provides antioxidant benefits and protects against oxidative damage from UV light. Good old water, aka H2O. The most common skincare ingredient of all. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment