276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PAW Patrol Ready, Race, Rescue Mobile Pit Stop Team Vehicle with Sounds, for Kids Aged 3 Years and Over

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is sturdy, colourful and is simple enough that it still requires them to use their imagination to use – important for developing key skills. It is also compact enough that it doesn’t take up too much space compared to some of the bigger items in the range. If you know a PAW Patrol fan then this is a lovely gift. The Paw Patrol ‘Ready, Race, Rescue’ Mobile Pit Stop comes with the large pit stop vehicle, Chase and Chase’s racing car (which seems an odd choice as Marshall is definitely the main character in this film!). Will the pups figure out what’s going on and stop the dastardly thief? Will Marshall manage to beat the baddies and bring home the trophy, despite him being a dog and not having any racing experience?

PAW Patrol Ready Race Rescue Mobile Pit Stop - Smyths Toys PAW Patrol Ready Race Rescue Mobile Pit Stop - Smyths Toys

Some critics (mums in my parenting group) have complained that it’s very Marshall heavy and that, given he drives a fire engine, he probably isn’t the most natural choice to become a racing driver but that’s nonsense. Marshall is my son’s favourite Paw Patrol pup and I think Chase is a bit of an idiot personally. Ready, Race, Rescue toys The newest Paw Patrol vehicle arrived to whoops of glee from Hero. Here’s what we thought of the latest addition to Ryder’s Fleet. PAW PATROL READY RACE RESCUE MOBILE PIT STOP Once the car is ready, your child can launch it at the press of a button so it can carry on with the race. Your favorite PAW Patrol pup, Chase, is ready to race and rescue with the Mobile Pit Stop Team Vehicle! There are few things that my son enjoys more than a trip to the cinema, especially when it involves his favourite things in the world; popcorn and Paw Patrol.There is space for pups to drive the Mobile Pit Stop; in the film it’s driven by Ryder and Robot Dog and (surprise, surprise) we already had these characters from previous playsets. Paw Patrol is a massive hit in our household and has been for a good few years now. My second child absolutely loved it and now my youngest, Freddie, is obsessed with Paw Patrol. So I'm sure you can just imagine how excited he was when he received the fab Paw Patrol Mobile Pit Stop to review. He was extra pleased when he saw that a Chase figure and his vehicle came along with the Mobile Pit Stop too. Apparently you can do the ejecting going along, so we tried down a hill at IBM – I wouldn’t recommend with a bunch of over excited kids unless you’re ready with your video for You’ve Been Framed. There was much yelling and tripping and stumbling forward, but it was fun. POINTS TO NOTE It’s certainly not the worst film I’ve seen over the last year (The Emoji Movie, I’m looking at you).

Rescue: The new Paw Patrol film and Mobile Pit Ready, Race, Rescue: The new Paw Patrol film and Mobile Pit

As an exhausted mom to 3 beautiful boys aged 5-11, Keep Up With the Jones Family began as a family blog and turned into my passion. When it is time for a pit stop, open up the rear door so the race cars can drive up the ramp for a once over. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge. There are four tyres on the top. One makes sounds when pressed, and the other flips open the Mobile Pit Stop and the side springs out with the racecar positioned on top of the vehicle launcher. But when the legendary racer is unable to drive in the championship race, he calls on his biggest fan-pup Marshall to take the wheel and race in his place!First off, it makes noises. Car noises are brilliant fun. There’s car fixing noises [our favourite], honking and beeping, some engine roaring and the the PAW Patrol theme tune we all know so well. This is a stunt vehicle according to Hero – like James Bond but for the Paw Patrol. It ejects the driving Pups whilst still in motion and that makes it very cool indeed. Chase is included with the newest Paw Patrol Pit Stop MOBILE PIT STOP INSTRUCTIONS

PAW PATROL READY RACE RESCUE MOBILE PIT STOP PAW PATROL READY RACE RESCUE MOBILE PIT STOP

Push the top two tire-shaped buttons to activate real sounds or make the vehicle transform! When kids push the transformation button, the panel flips open into a race command center that features a built-in vehicle launcher!We had one and it was lost. Had to replace it because it was a favorite toy! Has all the right accessories and great to the age group recommended, Disclaimer: We got to see Ready, Race, Rescue for free and were sent the Paw Patrol Mobile Pit Stop toy for the purposes of this review post. Unfortunately Marshall’s idol, racing driver ‘The Whoosh’, ends up injured. Instead of pulling out of the championship and letting the cheating Cheetah (a relative of the naughty Mayor Humdinger, obviously) win, he inexplicably he asks Marshall to take over and take part in the championship race for him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment