276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable, NewBEP 6ft/1.8m Gold-Plated 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Male Active Video Converter Cord Support Notebook PC DVD Player Laptop TV Projector Monitor Etc

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is there a difference between VGA and HDMI? Are VGA monitors still compatible with modern equipment? Should you throw away old VGA monitors or can you use them? Which is better? The problem is likely because your display is optimized for set-top boxes and cable TV which use chroma subsampling. HIGH-END DESIGN – Gold-plated connector provide rigidity protection and excellent transmission performance; This HDMI cable is made of heavy duty material, high quality. In most cases, HDMI will always produce a better picture than VGA. However, there could be several reasons why a display looks better with VGA than with HDMI. It’s a problem that usually happens when connecting a computer to a TV or a monitor. Switch HDMI Ports

Separate your HDMI source from your HDMI display up to 660 feet (200 meters) away, transmitting wirelessly over 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, eliminating the need to run long cables through or around walls, ceilings or floors. Compatible model】This USB C to VGA and HDMI converter is Compatible with MacBook Pro 2020 2019, MacBook Air 2018 2019 2020, iMac (Mid 2017) and newer, iPad Pro 2018 2020, XPS 12 (9250)/XPS 13/XPS 15. H P EliteBook Folio G1/Spectre 13. Thinkpad E580/ T470/T480/X1 Carbon (2017) /Yoga 900 910/912. Chromebook Pixel (2015) /Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1, Surface Book 2 2-in-1/Go 2-in-1. Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1/ Tab S4 and other galaxy that support DEX mode(S20/ S10/ S9/ S8/ NOTE 8/ NOTE9) HDMI to VGA cables are available in a variety of lengths, the most common being 1m and 2m. HDMI to VGA cables may also be described as male-to-male or male-to-female, depending on the type of connection and how it can be used. HDMI connectors have 19 pins, but you don’t need all of these internal wires when using an HDMI to VGA cable since only some carry audio and video signals. Pros and Cons of an HDMI to Vga cable Set HDMI colour settings to full RGB. If you’re on a computer, the HDMI cable will likely be connected to your graphics card. Vivid 4K Resolution】HDMI VGA to USB C Adapter the HDMI Port supports resolution up to 4k*2k@30HZ. 4 times clearer than 1080P. Support VGA Resolution up to 1920X1200@60Hz. 9Gbps Bandwidth let you streaming smoothing online gaming or HD movie to TV. Have a personal cinema.Enjoy Plug-and-play HD 1080P】:Supports resolutions at 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1600×1200, 1920×1200, and 1080p for high resolution LCD and LED monitors But there are many different versions, the latest is HDMI 2.1 which supports 4K at 120 Hz and a number of other amazing features. Compact design that’s easy to take along with you for presentations or events; gold-plated VGA connector resists corrosion and abrasion, and enhances signal transmission performance

It depends on a number of factors, such as the converter you use, and the maximum resolution of your display. When it comes down to it, I would always choose to use HDMI as my preferred connector. VGA should only be used for troubleshooting or as a last resort. Computers don’t usually use that, so the TV has to convert the computer’s signal using chroma subsampling which leads to a loss in image quality. In other words, HDMI’s hardware specifications have changed many times for the better, while the VGA technology remained the same.

VGA can sometimes still receive a signal, even if it’s weak, but the image quality might suffer. For example, if a pin on a VGA cable is damaged, you might still be able to see an image on a display. VGA Hasn’t Changed Since 1987 SUPERIOR STABILITY – Built-in advanced IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI

Whether you have an NVIDIA or Radeon card, you can open the graphics card software management, look for colour management, and select Full RGB. The picture on your TV should be clearer now. Disable Chroma Subsampling With a virtually undetectable max latency of 200ms, or .20 seconds, this HDMI wireless transmitter receiver is great for live TV, video games and sports. Connect all your High Definition HDMI devices (cable box, computer, video game console, etc.) and enjoy full 1080p@60Hz resolutionVGA to HDMI:Supports resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors. I’m taking the HDMI out of the cable box, splitting it, and sending one of the outputs through the Benfei HDMI to VGA Adapter to one of my computer monitors at my desk. This way I can watch the news or listen to music from the cable box while working. The picture quality is excellent and the HD looks great on the Dell 24″ monitor. Audio is being fed from the cable box directly via RCA outputs to the computer audio which has a Logitech speaker system with a subwoofer. There is no issue of lag or audio/video synch. In the end, I have a great 24″ HD TV and good audio at my computer desk for little cost. Money well spent. Built-in Active IC Chip, convert digital HDMI signal to analog VGA signal directly, no external converter needed, just plug and play. Pleas Note: This HDMI to VGA Cable is Support ONLY one-way signal transmit and convert from HDMI to VGA, it is not reversible from VGA to HDMI. VGA uses analogue signals and HDMI uses digital signals. Analogue is a much older technology that CRT displays use. Great video quality. But to make it work on the ps4 to a VGA monitor you need a powered HDMI switcher first, having the ps4 HDMI as a input and having the HDMI to VGA adapter as output and make sure the HDMI switcher has a good quality micro USB charger cable cause mines came with a bad quality one so I used my ps4 charging cable and it works perfectly

INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE – The HDMI male to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improves the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability VGA is very outdated and doesn’t have much of a place in today’s modern world. But it’s also not entirely useless. Why is Image Quality on TV Better With VGA?

Connect up to 4 wireless HDMI extender transmitter & receiver set pairs. No line of sight placement required. No difficulties sending or receiving signals through walls, ceilings, and floors Love the graphic making sure I understood it’s for going from an HDMI computer down to a VGA monitor. I’m sure they got a lot of angry return requests before that image was created. However, that’s what I needed, so it was good to see something so obvious making that clear. Support HDMI input resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz). HDMI input format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ; VGA output format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ. Support HDMI 1.1/ 1.2/ 1.3/1.4, HDCP 1.0/ 1.1/ 1.2/1.3

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment