276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PEBA Crimping Pliers Connector Set- 18 Styles JST-XH 2.5mm Connectors and Crimp Pins Assortment Kit, JST Crimping Pliers 0.05-0.5mm²/AWG 30-20 for JST(XH/SM/PH/SYP), Dupont Connectors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Are we supposed to pull the existing pins out of the connectors, and push the newly crimped male pins into the holes? Yes… I just re-read what I wrote and I am not exactly sure which place I didnt say male/female… But as Dan pointed out some/many/most of the connectors you only crimp the female part of the connector… and the other side is meant to be soldered onto the board. You don’t want frayed strands poking out and it helps if you can see a little bit of wire between the insulation and the wire barrel to make sure the insulation didn’t get crimped in the wire barrel. Withdrawal of consent has no bearing on the legitimacy of processing that was performed prior to the withdrawal.

Start in the narrowest slot that will accommodate the "wings" that stick up from the bare-wire spot on the connector. simple and elegant truth…I shall illuminate the real culprit, vile and evil in all of its forms: DAMNED WIRES. This is partly because you can actually see what you're doing whereas the double crimp type acts as a mask. If that matters to you, then the best choice is to pick sensors that have datasheets and which have specs as to their expected longevity or accuracy over time.For that reason, I think there's a good chance he will complete his project within the allowed 6 months. This crimping tool can be used to crimp both male and female versions of Futaba, JST-BEC, JST-XH, JST-SM and many other connectors onto 20-26 AWG wires to make custom leads. Ah, looked at the wrong datasheet; but interesting one says to use the same dies and the other says it cannot do it. And, as my gift, I’ll add that I was failing because I was inserting the connector “wings up” into the crimped (the brand you don’t like).

I bought this to replace my ageing precision crimp tool, and I’m impressed with the quality of the steel, and the crimp profiles. Once the terminal is inserted the locator is flipped back into place and the crimp tool is closed until the first ratchet.

I will trade that overhead for what seems like a lot more control, and variety of pin types and sizes. Very high quality manufacture, it produces perfect crimps almost every time and is much easier to use.

These tools are less “efficient” because you have to crimp twice, once for the wires and once for the insulation, but they seem to be easier not to screw up with. Terminal crimping tool featuring a rugged construction suitable for use with JST terminals and making your own servo leads. If the insulation wings are ever so slightly inside the die and not flush with the edge, you will get a perfect crimp. With the help of Andreas Spiess explanation of IQ transformations, I learned about Software Defined Radios and I bought one (RTL-SDR). I find it faster to just reduce the width of the terminal; if that doesn't work then the wire is too thick for the tool anyway.Also, an additional (hard learned) tip: feel free to go all hulk on crimping the bare wire wings (the first crimp), but use a gentler touch with the second crimp, especially with solid core wire. I have the expensive Engineering crimper that so many youtubers say is the best, but this IWISS looks a lot better to me, and it's far less expensive too. It is possible that purchase pre-crimped wires which will then easily slip inside of the connector housing to create almost any combination you might want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment