276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drew&Cole CleverChef 14-in-1 Intelligent Digital Multi Cooker, Aluminium, 860 W, 5 Litre, Charcoal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All the pre-set programs are listed in the instruction manual, which details the default time and temperature as well as the available time or temperature range. So, if your particular food or recipe type isn’t listed, you can easily choose the program that most closely matches the time and temperature you think you need. I found the controls really intuitive to use. While it’s not a brand that immediately springs to mind when you’re thinking about buying a multicooker, in use, I felt that the Cleverchef Pro cooked just as well as some of the other more premium models available and it certainly doesn’t feel like it’s missing any functionality. If you’re new to multi-cookers and electric pressure cookers, you’ll benefit from the pre-set programs that take the guesswork out of cooking lots of different foods. The pre-sets give you the confidence to use it more often by providing a starting cook time and temperature that you can adjust to suit your own preferences.

I enjoyed trying out recipes on the app and created some delicious meals using the various functions available and despite the difficulties I had when steaming broccoli, I think that given the affordable price tag, it’s a good choice. About this review, and the reviewer CleverChef, by Drew & Cole, is the no hassle, one pot solution for perfectly cooked, healthy meals! Pre-programmed to make cooking almost anything as easy as the touch of a button, it's the all-in-one multicooker no busy family should be without! Replaces your steamer, rice cooker, slow cooker or all those pots and pans! At just 860W, CleverChef uses 62% less energy than the average oven (2100W), just select a cooking function, add your ingredients, and let CleverChef do the rest!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment