276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unfair Play: The Battle For Women's Sport 'Thrillingly Fearless' THE TIMES

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eden Hazard insists 'I don't miss playing football' after the ex-Chelsea and Real Madrid star announced his retirement from the sport in October

Sharron Davies is no stranger to battling the routine sexism the sporting world. She missed out on Olympic Gold because of blatant doping among East German athletes in the 1980s, and has never received justice. Now, biological males are being allowed to compete directly against women under the guise of trans ‘self-ID’, a development that could destroy the integrity of female sport. This callous indifference towards women in sport, argue Sharron and journalist Craig Lord, is merely the latest stage in a decades-long history of sexism on the part of sport’s higher-ups. Unai Emery shares touching moment with Dean Smith and tells the ex-Aston Villa boss 'thank you for everything' as they reflect on club's form FA issues guidance to clubs warning players and staff to take 'extreme caution' when commenting on the Middle East conflict... after a ban on the pro-Palestinian phrase 'from the river to the sea' Laura Woods says Man United boss Erik ten Hag had her 'living out my worst nightmare' live on TV in awkward touchline moment Drinkwater opens up on 2019 arrest for drink-driving and reveals he would 'get with any bird I could' on boozy nights out in London during troubled Chelsea spellArsenal fans FUME at West Ham's opener in Carabao Cup exit as they claim Aaron Ramsdale was 'blatantly... Given her ire at the IOC’s historic wrongs she understands the need to prevent it once more letting sportswomen down. Man United drop HUGE hint that Jadon Sancho's time at the club is OVER... with fans convinced outcast has been omitted from team photo find my past". findmypast.com. Archived from the original on 4 November 2015 . Retrieved 21 May 2015.

Ball, Elliot (10 January 2022). "Olympian Sharron Davies launches new online training class". The Herald. Plymouth. Archived from the original on 11 January 2022 . Retrieved 4 April 2022.Results from Sheffield". The Times. 15 June 1992. p.28. Archived from the original on 27 July 2022 . Retrieved 31 August 2023. Trans athlete Lia Thomas has previously defended herself amid criticism after beating female competitors John Fury steals the show at son Tyson's press conference with Francis Ngannou ahead of 'Battle of the Baddest' as he calls out MIKE TYSON in Riyadh Cristiano Ronaldo's 13-year-old son 'will start training with Al-Nassr's U15 side', with youngster aiming to follow in his father's footsteps SIMON JORDAN:In a modern game of nation states and billionaires, there should always be a place for people...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment