276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SodaStream Dr Pete Classics Sparkling Drink Mix

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The old-timey look also reinforces The Fizzicist’s real cane sugar recipe, just like they used to make soda in the old west. On the same note, we should mention here that this Sparkling Gourmet Syrup by SodaStream is caffeine-free. Thus, you should feel comfortable getting it if you don’t want something that will make your heart race.

Even though it doesn’t have the proprietary Coca-Cola formula, it’s still fairly similar in overall taste and you can definitely detect caramel in each sip. It’s fully flavored and has a sweet bite to the taste that brings it closer to Pepsi’s flavor overall. Tonic is the main flavor, combining quinine, natural flavors, sugar, and citric acid. The resulting lemon-lime soda is refreshingly bitter and sharp. This is one of my Perfect flavors for when I want to drink a carbonated beverage but not necessarily a typical, super-sweet soda. True to its name, this syrup aims at keeping you alert and awake without spending a penny on Red Bull, Full Throttle or Monster among other popular energy drinks. We’ve researched and discovered 14 top-rated SodaStream flavors, as well as one that might not be worth trying. Best SodaStream Flavor The label is simplistic, but its Tombstone-themed design is also effective and pretty cool. A mustachioed man in a bowler hat features on the center of the front of the can with a long rifle underneath. The tagline, “have a real blast,” is fun and adds to the old west theme.The best part of this alt-pepper is the name, which sounds like a Miami-based cosmetic surgeon or a pro wrestling character, and I’m here for it. If you’ve tried out regular Dr. Pete and found it to taste a little bit like Dr. Pepper, this diet version might surprise you. It is notably lighter – and a bit more citrus flavored – than some of the flavor options for your SodaStream. Berry Mix is another great fruity soda flavor. it is an excellent choice. It uses real fruit juice and natural sweeteners to produce a carbonated beverage that kids and adults alike will find enjoyable on hot summer days or as an afternoon treat. It is quite sweet, though, so folks with more bitter palettes will want to look elsewhere. However, regardless of how you look at it, remember that you are ingesting (often sugary) sparkling water at the end of the day. Final Thoughts on Buying One of the Best SodaStream Flavors

Even better, the SodaStream Energy Syrup is one of the best SodaStream energy syrups that is less likely to hit you with the subsequent crashes that regular energy drinks often deliver.Our last recommendation here isn’t the least in any way whatsoever. In fact, ask us the best SodaStream unsweetened flavor, and the zero calorie will always come up first. One of the main reasons why people love SodaStream flavors is that they provide more beverage at less cost – and with less waste – allowing folks to binge on ‘soda’, or seltzer water and with fewer calories overall. Still...I had heritage Dr. Pepper when it was out...and it didn't taste like this. This reminds me of the cheap "Clover Valley" soda you get at Dollar General. It has that same....very odd aftertaste. Peach Fruit Drops is one of my favorites. It has 0 calories but is flavored with all-natural ingredients. The resulting mixture is subtle but refreshing at the same time. It’s one of the excellent choice syrups for creating a classic “flavored sparkling water” experience with your SodaStream. Cherry Colais another excellent flavor that combines the standard crispness of regular cola and a nice bite of the cherry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment