276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kings Coronation Decorations, Union Jack Crowns Bunting 10m/32.8ft Ribbon with 20pcs Crowns Coronation Bunting Flag Garland for Coronation Party Decorations

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, I can assure you that we haven't compromised on the quality of the fabric and it should be exactly the same as our white version. The King and Crown has been designed in house and is hand drawn and hand cut for each piece that we make. Wide Application】Crown Kings coronation bunting can be used for kings coronation decorations, coronation memorabilia, coronation party decorations, royal-themed parties, home gardens etc. From throwing a street party to royally ravishing recipes, enjoy ideas and inspiration to help you make it a weekend fit for royalty.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.I discussed this with the seller, she was apologetic and refunded a fair amount to me without me asking. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). From the perfect picnic prep, to mouthwatering party food, get your Brit on this Coronation weekend!

Final flourishes include Union Jack napkins, plates, cups and paper straws to add a British touch to your plans. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Perfect to add to your Coronation party celebrations, all packaged beautifully to reach you in perfect condition.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Add some vibrancy to the room with this 12-piece red, white and blue balloon bundle, sure to impress guests.

The bunting is beautifully made and can be brought out year after year, becoming an essential piece of your party decoration kit. The bunting also features a black and white version allowing your class to colour in and decorate the bunting as they wish! Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The bunting has 15 appliqued vintage-style flags in the traditional red, white, and blue alternating between Union Jacks flags and red embroidered crowns and has a red trim on the top of each pennant. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.Made of special card with holes to put the ribbon through, The length can be freely cut to meet the needs of different occasions. I haven’t had chance to make a crown yet but I’ve had a thorough read through the pattern and, as someone who’s spent a lot of money on patterns over the years, I can say this one is top quality. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The range is crafted from 100% cotton and embellished with appliqued motifs including our personalised alphabet bunting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment