276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer RZ01-02410100-r3u1 Naga Trinity - Chroma Gaming Mouse Interchangeable Plate - Up to 19 Programmable Buttons

£36.995£73.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bigger issue with these side buttons, especially compared to some past iterations of the Naga, is that there aren’t any bumps that will help guide players in the middle of frantic combat, which can lead to casting the wrong spells at the wrong time. Az egér fontos eszköz minden játékos számára, és a Razer most piacra dobta az új Naga Trinity-t. Az elődjétől új, akár 16 000 DPI érzékenységű, csúcsminőségű 5G lézer érzékelő különbözteti meg. A tökéletes designt RGB háttérvilágítás egészíti ki, valamint a három cserélhető panel - 3, 7 vagy 12 gombos. Válaszd ki, melyik illik legjobban a kezedbe, melyik felel meg leginkább a kedvenc játékod beállításához. A design és a programozható gombok teszik a Trinity-t az egyik legjobb választássá. Still, the extra utility does come in handy sometimes. Razer marketed the Naga Hex design as a MOBA mouse, but I’ve also found seven buttons useful in strategy games and battle royale games, genres with lots of keyboard shortcuts. Both Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds and Fortnite have a lot of commands I wouldn’t touch on a keyboard but will take advantage of when they’re conveniently mapped to a thumb button. IDG / Hayden Dingman Although the side buttons are mechanical they sometimes fail to register button presses, due to their stiffness. However, that an issue you can get over you break the buttons in or get used to pressing them harder.

Where the Naga Trinity really shines, however, is its bevy of sensitivity options. You get five DPI speeds mapped to its pair of dedicated DPI buttons below the scroll wheel by default, ranging from 800 right up to its maximum of 16000 (although these can also be changed to whatever you like in Synapse's Performance tab), but if it's too much of a faff to reach them when you're playing a game, you can simply re-assign those functions to your side buttons instead. And for the first time, I can say the same about the sensor too. Up to now, the Naga’s used Razer’s old laser sensors. The Naga Trinity is the first to use an optical sensor, presumably Razer’s PWM3389, a semi-proprietary take on the PWM3360. The main difference is it goes up to 16,000 DPI, but chances are you’ll never touch that high-end. All you really need to know is it’s a variant of a damn good sensor, and a major upgrade over the old laser-equipped Naga and Naga Hex. Bottom line And let’s be real: Seven thumb buttons is more than enough for most people. I’m usually happy with two.And golly is there a lot of choice on offer. Not only can you create dozens of different profiles in Razer's Synapse software - I stopped trying to add more once I'd got to 30 (although it should be noted the mouse can only store five of them at once for use elsewhere where Synapse isn't installed) - but each button also has a myriad of different customisation options. You've got your standard mouse, media and keyboard functions as well as recordable macro settings, but you can also use them to switch to specific profiles, personalised lighting configurations, launch programs, activate Windows shortcuts and even chunks of prewritten text, complete with special symbols and accented letters from your PC's character map. It wasn't too much of anstrain to adopt a more claw-like grip in this case, shunting my thumb upwards while bending my fingers a bit more to retain control over the scroll wheel, but that in turn made it more difficult for my stiff thumbjoints to reach buttons 10-12. Those with more nimble digits will probably have less of an issue here, I suspect, but hey, nine reachable buttons is still more than enough for my feeble brain to cope with, so I'm not complaining. In its 12-button MOBA mode, the Naga Trinity could almost be the mirror image of Corsair's Scimitar Pro - albeit without the sharp edges, bright yellow flashes and hollowed out front and sides. Its wide, chunky shape fills a similar proportion of your palm to the Scimitar, and its rubbery sides provide the same kind of cosy nook for your thumb and little finger when they're not using any of the additional buttons. We've converted this review to Test Bench 1.2. This update simplifies our Weight test and expands on our CPI test from Test Bench 1.1, resulting in changes to test results in both sections. For more details, you can see our complete changelog here.

Ez az ergonomikus, univerzális méretű gamer egér 19 programozható gombbal rendelkezik, az oldalpanelen - amelyről a Razer Naga modellek híresek - 3, 7 vagy 12 mechanikus gomb található. Kialakításuknak köszönhetően nem kell aggódnod, hogy egyszerre többet is megnyomsz. Így nagyszerű választás az MMO játékokhoz, ahol egyetlen kattintással több találatot lehet leadni. Mindemellett a többi játékhoz vagy munkához való makrók is elérhetőek. A Razer Naga kiváló minőségű anyagokból készült. Biztos nem fog cserbenhagyni néhány hónap múlva! Másrészt a gombok könnyen benyomhatóak, hogy ellenállóak legyenek a játék hevében. The 5G optical sensor on its own offers a stunning maximum sensitivity of 16,000 counts-per-inch (CPI) which means that you’ll never need to worry about looking down at your mouse angrily in the middle of a raid because your mouse isn’t performing up to snuff.There's a classic two-button option for everyday use, a MOBA-friendly seven-button side wheel with a small rubbery centre, and a calculator-style 12-button job for your MMOs, giving you a total of up to 19 buttons in all. Personally, I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night, let alone a dozen different configurations on the side of a mouse, so I tended to use either the two-button option or the seven-button wheel most often.

EU Declaration of Conformity for Abyssus Lite & Goliathus Mobile Construct Ed. Bundle (RZ83-0273).pdf

MMO gaming at its finest

Even though it doesn’t feature the ability to fully customize the lighting on each zone of the mouse like some other high-end gaming mice, the Razer Naga Trinity does feature RGB lighting, and the little customization that it is capable of is intuitive enough through Razer’s Synapse software. Just don’t expect to be able to turn it into some multi-colored monstrosity if you’re into that kind of thing. We've converted this review to Test Bench 1.4. This update modifies our Hand Size Recommendation test, adding a more granular hand size recommendation chart. We've moved several minor tests into different test groups, removed the Travel usage, and added a new Raw Performance usage. For more details, you can see our full changelog here. As for the MMO calculator, this was alsohighly accommodatingfor my lazy thumb movements, and the way they've all been angled and shaped made them relatively easy to find without staring intently at the side of the mouse for five minutes. I must admit, I felt the loss of Corsair's movable number pad here, as the farthest 1-3 buttons were just out of reach for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment