276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaiBaiDY Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s, Anti Scratch, Slim Shockproof TPU Bumper Cover Flexible Protective, Phone Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s.(Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be honest, the GT 4 is far from being a health device. But having relevant information through your smartwatch which you can also preview on your smartphone through the Huawei Health app, gives total control of how your body’s functioning. Recently, POCO launched the M5 series. Though the series only has two smartphones, one would assume that the brand will keep its identity consistent between the two devices. However, the M5 series is anything but. While one focuses on gaming, the other — the POCO M5s — puts some extra oomph on entertainment and camera performance. Let’s see how the smartphone holds up. What I loved the most about the Find N3 Flip is how it fits everything together. The best-in-class cameras work hand-in-hand with various form factors that you can do while shooting and recording.

Xiaomi Poco M5s/Redmi Note 10S Case, Magnetic Leather Wallet

What irks me though is how I found that taking photos using the cover screen and rear camera when unfolded looks better than the photos taken when the phone is folded.Somehow, the GT 4 has both: the ability to keep up in terms of performance and appearance. It complemented my race day outfits while also having enough power to provide me with relevant data at my fingertips. Its Always-On Display gave easy access to the information I needed, which I previewed on the 1.43-inch AMOLED screen. I think we’re way past the point of needing flagship smartphones to give your life a seamless, hassle-free experience. Based on my lifestyle, a midrange processor suits my behavior. However, they don’t come in fancy form factors like a flip smartphone. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the results from the main sensor both with and without the 64-megapixel mode switched on. Images are sharp and bright with plenty of detail and a decent amount of depth from the rear sensor. With the 64-megapixel mode POCO M5 มาด้วยดีไซน์ฝาหลังผิวเป็นหนังเทียม จับแล้วไม่ขึ้นรอยนิ้วมือ ตัวโมดูลกล้องกว้างเป็นสีดำคาดด้านบน มีโชว์โลโก้ POCO เห็นเด่นชัด รุ่นนี้มาให้เลือก 3 สี เหลือง ดำ และเขียวเข้ม แถมยังมีให้สแกนนิ้วมือด้านข้างด้วย

POCO M5 และ POCO M5s มือ - DroidSans สเปค POCO M5 และ POCO M5s มือ - DroidSans

What I look for is someone or something who can keep up. My mind changes on a whim, always hopping on an opportunity to try something new for the first time.All in all, at this price tag, the Poco M5s is more than a fair offering if you look at the specs. POCO M5s: Specs and performance Poco M5s Display With a 326 PPI density, it was easy to look at the screen and digest the information I needed when going out for a walk or a run — even under direct sunlight. Put your best foot forward The display has 60Hz refresh rate, with about 450 nits of brightness with a maximum of 1100, which was more than bright enough to use it even on the beach.

POCO M5s review: Wowing the midrange - GadgetMatch POCO M5s review: Wowing the midrange - GadgetMatch

The Huawei Watch GT 4 is a smartwatch that deserves your attention. You should look and gaze at it sometimes because that’s what they’re made for. Price, availability Still, the biggest surprise for the Poco M5s is the battery life. Thanks to its 5000 mAh battery and reasonably fast 33W fast charging, the Poco M5s is a device where you have to really be addicted to it to get less than 2 days of battery life. The Find N3 Flip showed it seamlessly blends into my life, and having it for half a month proved that it can keep up with everything I want to do. Even with location on, hotspot on and jumping from app to app, we found it difficult to drain more than half the battery in a day. Other than at night, where, unsurprisingly, the camera struggled a bit, all the shots taken by the Poco M5s turned out beautiful, with vivid colors and crisp details. Regular night shot Regular night shot Night cameraNext, we have the QCMM case for Xiaomi Poco M5s. The case is a soft TPU Case made of environment-friendly plastic; the ultra-thin design does not give the phone a heavy feeling. It has precise holes in the case, a perfect fit to the phone volume button and wake/sleep function, and all ports, and connections can be accessed without removing the phone case. The raised edges and the special four-corner gasbag design protect your mobile phone from scratches or collisions when accidentally dropped. The Calculator for converting the currency so I don’t overspend; the Timer for when I’m doing my workouts diligently; Maps for when I’m getting lost in the city; and sometimes, TikTok, when I find myself bored to death in the middle of waiting elsewhere while having nothing to entertain myself with. Third on the list is the YZKJSZ Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s. The case is a silicone Phone Cover for Xiaomi Poco M5s, providing full body protection for your device, keeping it safe from light scratches and dust in everyday use. The TPU protective cover is made of high quality and easy-care TPU, Very low weight, and the use of mobile phone are not affected, No disturbing smell of rubber. A lot of my pre-race preparations include looking good. That means getting a wax, a haircut, a mani-pedi, and all other rituals to make me look and feel good. It’s literally putting my best foot forward — both for how I look and how I perform. The M5s also keeps its cool while charging, even at the top 33W top speed, which is great for an already good battery life – but more on that later. POCO M5s Software

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment