276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional Turmoil and Finding Freedom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And later i went on to hear so much of your book. It changed my thinking. My life. My thoughts and what not. I often read that book in between some days when i feel low. It uplifts me and my mood in so many ways. Book Genre: Health, Mental Health, Nonfiction, Personal Development, Psychology, Self Help, Spirituality Those privileges can make a huge difference to someone’s journey, and anyone who says otherwise is…well, wrong. But there’s a difference between knowing that where you’re starting from will affect how long and/or difficult your journey is, and assuming that manifestation, in general, is just an ignorant expression of privilege,” he says. In this book, Vex provides an experience of healing through the layers of the self, using yogic principles and unique practices. These techniques are simple, accessible and have the power to produce exceptional results. This distinction is important to me because of the situation I started from,” says King. “I didn’t have money, I’m not white, and my family went through periods of homelessness and violence when I was younger. The law of attraction gave me a framework to channel my energy (and sometimes my anger) in a positive way, and gave me hope that my actions and choices mattered.”

The introduction to the book set a tone I wasn't sure was in alignment with the description and title of the book. It was a bit misleading and felt a bit like the book would be set up as an autobiography. The first chapter gave a lot of technical information and explained how the book was compiled and what you would find inside. I was surprised that the basis of the book was based on yogic principles or ideas and practices. Inner healing is the act of letting go of past conditioning, creating a new, empowering belief system for ourselves, and embracing the unknowns of the future with the confidence that we’re strong and capable – no matter what comes our way. As the popular saying goes, ‘hurt people hurt people.’ And in contrast, I firmly believe that healed people help people.

Diaries & Calendars

I believe I have to write about the aesthetic of the book. It is appealing and charismatic. As an art lover, I loved the simple plain golden shiny cover of the book and as I explored the book. I was exposed to the imagery aesthetic that appears at the very beginning of a new chapter. It is so eye-pleasing and calming at the same time. Achieve genuine inner healing, let go of trauma and find clarity, resilience and freedom with #1 Sunday Timesbestselling author Vex King. Manifesting isn't only about a new house, shiny apartment or physical goods,” says La Pompe-Moore. “It's a side effect of doing the inner work, where life feels rich with potential because we're changing how we see and respond to the world around us.”

Vex King developed inner healing techniques to help him find freedom from his troubled past and heal his emotional pain and trauma. Since then, he's helped hundreds of thousands of people to move forward on their own healing journey.You don’t need a guru to do inner healing work. Nor do you need to spend a huge amount of money on courses, or quit your job and find hours and hours each day to practice it. Achieve genuine inner healing, let go of trauma and find clarity, resilience and freedom with #1 Sunday Times bestselling author Vex King.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment