276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Slave Training - Book 2: Sissy Training, Sissy Crossdresser, Forced Crossdressing, Femdom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ledermeister weekend marie maiden crossdress tv slave 9 months ago 05:19 ShemaleMovie crossdressed slave Exposed CD Sissy Katie Does Live Show In virginity box 2 months ago 28:12 ShemaleMovie train, crossdresser Oh yeah” I said. She dragged me on out of the house, and we got in the car. With every step I took, I noticed the panties. The silkiness against my skin. I felt so turned on! I couldn’t explain it. And now I was wearing them in public! Without anybody knowing! When we sat down and the waitress came out to serve us, all I could think of was the fact that I was wearing panties, just like her.

What?” I asked her again. “I want you to do all the house chores for the next few days until mom and dad arrives. You know, cook food, do the dishes, do the laundry and everything else.” She said with a grin on her face. Oh please aunt, I now knew, I would become aroused, and in front of all. I am so sorry aunt, but it’s so nice you are applying the cream, as aunt smiled and understood, by nodding an approval. So gingerly, I began to walk across it, and half way, I began to show off, by standing on one leg. Not good, I lost balance and fell into the pool below, which was deep enough not for me to hurt, but only got soaked. Well the girls laughed, at my misfortune, but now I was drenched and would have to ride home in mom’s car, all wet. When we got to aunt’s home, the girls ran ahead to enlighten their mom and our mom. I told you , it was sexy. My shoes have ties and that's bondage, I can't run, but hobble, or fall down...woe is me. Who will save me from the big bad wolf?I don’t know what got over me. I am really sorry Jody. I promise.. I will never do this again.” I answered, almost about to cry.

Vicious matures CDs having fun with an old slave 4 months ago 04:45 AShemaleTube crossdressed slave So I put everything away, except when I came to the underwear, there was a problem. Mom had accidentally left one of Jody’s panties in my pile. Jody is my elder sister who is just 2 years older than me. I held her panty in my hands, feeling the silky material. I was a typical 10th grade boy, so as you can imagine, my mind raced at the thought that I was holding panties in my hand. Podolatria no escritorio, montei meu chefe de sissy e fiz lamber meus pes 2 years ago 12:03 HDSex feet You will have to dress up like a girl and pretend to be a girl. You will only wear girl’s stuff from now. I know you want to. So, it will be fun for you too. CROSSDRESSER PLAYS WITH MAN-MEAT IN V-CARD BELT AND PANTYHOSE AND HIGH STILETTOS 2 years ago 15:04 TrannyGem pantyhose, crossdresserGerman domina and crossdresser slave in bdsm session 5 months ago 16:37 XXXDan crossdresser, spanking, latex Well, I am going to tell mom and dad that you have been going through my stuffs without my permission!” Jody scolded me.

No, I am not, he can learn a lesson from this, if it is okay with you, Janet, mom said to her sister. Why on earth did you fool around, in the knowing mom has to return early, to be up for work in the morning. You’re not getting into the car like that. I ran to get tissues to clean it all up. That was stupid of me! But for some reason, thinking of myself as a girl made me really turned on, and made me climax so easily! I wanted to be with a girl so much, but this was exciting too. I would just do both. If I could get Lynn, my crush, to go out with me, I’d still do this in my spare time. Perhaps, I could get some of her panties too. Then I’d be wearing *her* clothes. Now *that* sounded really exciting to me! Over the next few weeks, I kept dressing up. Sometimes with just the panties, but sometimes in full outfit. I stole a pair of pantyhose from the laundry room, and started wearing those too. Allie North in a green microskirt sissy 5 days ago 07:05 ShemaleMovie shemale, amateur, crossdresser, ass, anal Come on, we’re late. We’re taking your father out to dinner tonight for his birthday. Don’t you remember?”

Now sweetie, into my bedroom, the girls have prepared everything for you. I had to lie on a beach towel, while aunt liberally shook talcum powder all over me. Then baby cream under my arms and down there, as she watched my reaction and so did Miranda and Helen. Goth domina Dressing up her new crossdresser TV sissy slave pt2 HD 3 years ago 07:16 ShemaleZ shemale and girl, fetish, dress, goth, domination Sissy Slave For Sale with Lexi Single and Kendra James in Latex 4 years ago 22:05 ShemaleZ latex, crossdresser They were so different! Not rough or clingy like what I wore, but the smoothest, silkiest feeling, like I was wrapped in softness.

Oh well, stay in the nude, but I am having four women friends here tomorrow for tea, you will be seen by all of them. Do you wish to be seen naked ?One day, we got an invitation for a wedding program from a distant relative. Me and my sister were just too persistent not to go, so just my parents were going to the wedding. They would be gone for 3 days as the wedding was happening in another city quite far from where we lived. I was already planning to have some beers and chill with my friends after my parents would be gone. The wedding dates arrived and my parents left.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment