276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PETZL NAO Plus Headlamp - SS21

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cooking There’s something for everyone with Wood To Water’s quality camping cooking gear! Our selection of lightweight kitchen utensils are ideal for expert hiking or campfire relaxing. Read More

Petzl Nao+ Spare Battery - OutdoorGear Petzl Nao+ Spare Battery - OutdoorGear

Robbe: I’ll admit, it’s 2019 and I generally have app fatigue. I mean, does my Under Armour shoe or water bottle really need to be smart? I was skeptical of the MyPetzl app at first and was even reluctant to use it. But once I did, I really grew to love it. Lithium ion battery chemistry is markedly affected by temperature. As a ballpark guess, operation near freezing might drop your capacity (runtime) ~ 30% alone (depending on current draw, voltage minimum, and other factors) Spare battery available for long distance trail runs, or simply to switch out the battery when it dies (R1 battery available as an accessory) Waterproof Camping Gear & Kit Repairs At Wood To Water, we consider keeping your kit dry and usable one of the most important things when out on the trail. We have a wide range of dry bags, waterproof map cases and waterproof material and waterproofing treatments like Nikwax, to keep your gear free from water and dirt. Read More

Sleeping Accessories All those things you all ways need when camping in the wild spares and extra things to make your stay a little easier Some joggers like using full beams so that cars can spot the beam of light from a distance. If you do that with the Petzl Nao+ with reactive lighting turned on, then as soon as the car becomes visible, your high beam will dip down to medium or low the closer it gets. You can recharge the battery from empty to full in around 5 hours. But if you just need a few hours’ worth of light, you can get by with only charging for an hour or so. The point being it takes a while to charge all the way but jumps the first few bars pretty rapidly.

Petzl NAO+ Performance Review - Believe in the Run Petzl NAO+ Performance Review - Believe in the Run

Fire Making Equipment Making a Fire can be one of the most important parts of Bushcraft or Camping, Not only does it generate heat and enabling cooking of a great meal it is also one of the most social parts of the trip sitting around with your friends. Read More Sleeping Bags When it comes to wild camping, a good sleeping bag is essential. With Wood To Water’s selection, you can find the perfect sleeping bag to keep you warm and dry, no matter where you are. Read More Camping Lights & Lanterns Don’t let the light stop your adventure! We have a wide range of lighting equipment, from basic camping lanterns for cosy family campfires to focusable lights for cave or forest exploration. Read MoreUtility bags and pouches Get super organised on your outdoor adventures with our range of utility bags and pouches! Shop tactical and practical equipment in a range of sizes, styles and colours. Read More If you are in a hurry or don’t want to read our full review of the Petzl Nao+ headlamp, then here are our pros, cons, and final verdict: 9 Pros of the Petzl Nao+ Headlamp Overall, I liked the single control on this more than the REACTIK+ with multiple buttons. There’s also something satisfying about turning the knob, it feels like you’re shooting a laser beam. Which, you kind of are, at 750 lumens. The Battery Life REACTIVE LIGHTING® Technology — a light sensor allows brightness and beam pattern to automatically adapt to your surroundings. This optimizes battery life for longer burn time, increased visual comfort, and reduced manual operation. So you can stay focused on the finish line.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment