276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ferplast Ferret Cage FURAT, two-storey structure with accessories, 78 x 48 x h 70 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi I have this cage and mine was awful to open when I first got it - because the 'catches' had been put the wrong way on it! If you or your pet aren't 100% satisfied with a new food, we'll give you a full refund and you can keep the bag!

As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. Jenny is a cage for rats with a vertical structure, providing your rodent with all the space he needs.The tubes that come with the cage are really a little huge for mice, but it will do them no harm, they just might not feel quite so safe in them.

Overall though, I do think this cage is huge value for money, and my group of girls absolutely loved it and used every inch of the space. The size of the cage is great you can hang hammocks, tunnels, ledges - the bar spacing is narrow also which also helps with nibblers. The amount of room means there is lots of scope for adding toys hammocks etc which is needed to break up the height in case of falls. VAT stands for value-added tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. Accessories included: an angular ferret toilet, a metal food bowl, a plastic shelf with a ladder and a nice hammock for rest and play.The Furat Small Animal Cage for rats and ferrets has a large door on the front and an opening top to enable you to handle your pet with ease. com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment