276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eurohike Waterproof Dome Event Shelter 3.5m x 3.5m, Gazebo, BBQs, Garden Parties, Festival Essentials, Camping Shelter, Camping Equipment, Camping Accessories, Grey, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having said that, you’d probably better budget for some extra accessories to make your stay much more comfortable and memorable for the right reasons. These must-have accessories are for example, but not limited to: I am trying not to repeat myself, but if you consider how much a traditional 8-man tent costs, yet alone an 8-men inflatable tent, it is easier to make those compromises with the Airgo Air Genus 800.

I must admit, that it is a different, more practical but nonetheless valid approach. I am sure some of you will appreciate this practicality, and would not mind spending their time outside the tent anyways. There’s so much information available online when we’re shopping now, that it’s easy to find lots of detail about products like Eurohike Universal Tarp Shelter. This is of course really helpful, but there’s almost too much information available, so it’s important to know exactly what you’re looking for. The material the product is made from is often a sign of the quality for Gazebos. Take a look at the product details over at Go Outdoors to get a feel for this. You may come across the term Hydrostatic Head (HH), which is how fabric water-resistance is measured. This is accompanied by a number, such as 5,000mm HH, which means that the gazebo fabric can hold a column of water 5,000mm tall. So, the larger the number, the better the material at battling the elements.The external size of the whole tent is 250cm x 595. You have a 190cms high ceiling measured at the middle of the tent, that becomes gradually less as you go into the bedrooms. It seems a bit low – especially if you compare it to other tents that have more than 2.1 metres high ceiling – but once inside, it doesn’t feel uncomfortable with my 186cms. Although I must bend a little bit as I enter the tent, but in general, it does not feel too low.

During the course of our testing, all the tents experience heavy downpours, wind and muddy conditions.The best pop-up gazebos to buy in 2023 1. All Seasons 2.5 x 2.5 Pop-up Gazebo: Best gazebo on a budget Related post: Eurohike Genus 800 versus other 8-Person Large Family Air Tents Head-to-Head Comparison Then folding the tent in half vertically, and then again horizontally to leave you with the tent folded into a circle

The material the product is made from is often a sign of the quality for Canopies, Porches & Extensions. Take a look at the product details over at Go Outdoors to get a feel for this. We’re really pleased to have scored Eurohike Genus Shelter V2 so highly, givimg it 8.8 out of 10, making it well above the average for all Canopies, Porches & Extensions.

This easy-pitch shelter features multiple doors which can be used to keep out bugs, provide shelter in windy conditions, or offer full access to the sun on hot summer evenings. Kit your shelter out with camping chairs, tables or even a couple of sun loungers. The perfect accessory for camping, the Eurohike Shelter offers extra space for cooking, eating or planning. It features 4 doors, one of each side, each with mesh windows and is erected using the ArcFlex™ fibreglass poles which combine to form a dome structure with up-to 220cm of standing room. Now this is the part where I expect to add quite often that ‘considering its price’. As I said before, there will be some head-scratching moments, might be even a deal-breaker for some. Others would say that these are only smaller issues that are easy to live with, or not issues at all. We are all different, and that’s fine. That got us thinking though, that we’re looking at every possible item from Eurohike so it would be good to narrow our search down even further and only look at Eurohike branded products within the Canopies, Porches & Extensions category. The cost of Eurohike Canopies, Porches & Extensions

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment