276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Effects

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's not going to make me like it anymore, which is one thing I say to students when first introducing them to the colour FX, that I can stand there giving them all the terminology of what the different parameters are, but the only thing that really matters is how it sounds when you change them. We stand behind all the products we carry, from our own Chroma accessories and Midi Fighters to all types of MIDI controllers, instruments, and live performance tools. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC. I've only begun to scratch the service so I can't comment on whether or not sync/beatgrid capabilities are in place yet, but having option to integrate another musical device (and so easily) is absolutely stellar.

DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon). I mean, the Mobius, why would I ever want any mix to sound like someone just managed to clear a screen on the game show Catchphrase? Round the back the Midi socket has been sacrificed to take the mic socket that’s moved from the top (remember, there’s an iPad USB presumably also for Midi now on top), and the ground poles for your Technics earth leads are now frankly huge (not sure why), but everything else is exactly as you’d expect from the previous DJM-900NXS.

Whether you’re on tour, performing at top-tier venues, or simply storing your DJM-900NXS2 at home, this cover offers peace of mind, knowing that your mixer is shielded by the trusted quality of Decksaver. Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been finely tuned to give more accuracy and control over your mixes. The only exception to this is we will handle third party exchanges within 15 days of receipt of the item. All items supplied by the Company are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of despatch. Whether it's to intensify a buildup, modulate the vocals of an acapella, or even subtly use it on a loop of a breakdown pad.

In any dispute that may arise liability of the Company for breach of any warranty or obligation either expressed or implied is limited to the value of the goods supplied in any event. There are now EQ settings for the booth monitors, nothing I've found a use for as yet, and don't think it ever will, tbh, as I have never thought, "so wish I could give the monitor a bit more top end right now. This intuitive and versatile DJ Controller the perfect solution for adding a new layer to your performances, allowing you trigger samples, FX, loops and more.You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.

p>

• Beat FX

Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger.If “redlining” on the meters isn’t enough, now you’ve got the word “Clip” telling you that you need to turn it down! Firstly, the update of the USB-C alongside the standard USB-B connection is a helpful addition, keeping up with the advances of laptops, meaning users won't have to spend extra on adapters or the nausea of carrying them around and worse, forgetting them!

• Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
    Community Updates
    *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
    New Comment