276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K-EDGE Combo Mount Go-Pro Style Interface Adapter For: Garmin, Wahoo, Sigma Compatible,Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The mount, 3D printed in the UK and available in a range of colours, is secured to the handlebar with two small Allen bolts. Once in place, it's very secure and stable. It doesn't shift about, even during a mountain bike race. The Forevercam Handlebar Mount is an extremely durable full metal GoPro handlebar mount. This mount is made with aluminum alloy, which provides a lightweight yet durable build. In addition, it features an off-center camera mount with a 360-degree rotatable head.

Our reviewers are experienced cyclists that we trust to be objective. While we strive to ensure that opinions expressed part of this service, you will also be signed up to receive occasional special offers and third-party I agree, I've got th K-edge out in front Garmin mount which a CNC machined beauty and a tenner less than this one . RaceWare seem to be taking existing ideas, printing them in nylon and then charging the same as what others are charging for the alloy versions. In fact you can probably get alloy versions cheaper from the far east.In today’s comprehensive review guide, I’ll share my top 5 best GoPro bike mounts based on my own experiences. I’ll also summarize my key takeaways, answer some related questions, and explain what factors you should look for while choosing a GoPro bike mount. Furthermore, the adjustable ball head lets you rotate your GoPro in any direction. For example, if you come across beautiful scenery on your left-hand side during your bike ride, you can simply rotate your camera to capture the footage. We regularly refresh our cycling computers to include the latest GPS cycle computers and wireless cycle computers found on the bikes of pro athletes.

For a combined Go Pro and Garmin mount ? That's quite some bargain, not a phrase I'm used to using with K-edge.... My apologies if that's the case, but as a UK resident I can't get a BC discount as they aren't the governing body where I live and I'm not joining 2 cycling federations. The RaceWare Direct Garmin and GoPro combined mount allows you to easily fit a Garmin computer and GoPro camera to the handlebar, freeing up space and providing a very stable mount for the video camera to film smooth footage of your rides. The GoPro Helmet Mount is the best helmet mount for biking because it’s easy to use and provides an excellent point of view. Since you place it on your helmet, the viewing angle is just a little higher than eye level. Therefore, it offers a beautiful vantage point where you can see the entire scenery and terrain ahead of you. In addition, it comes with a small wrench to tighten the mechanism once you’ve rotated it to your desired angle. Everything works well together, but it can be difficult to remove due to the tight screws.

I was put off the K-Edge combined Garmin and GoPro mount by this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZftbFqZbws. It seems like a twin clamp arrangement works better? How stable do people find the footage from their combined k-edge one over rougher road surfaces and off road? Now, it’s time to jump into my list of the top recommendations. I narrowed down a list of over 50 options to give you the best of the best. Therefore, these are the only GoPro mounts you should consider for biking if you don’t already own any GoPro bike mounts. An out front mount that attaches to your stem or handlebars is a must when it comes to getting the most out of your Garmin or another GPS device. Being able to clearly see your stats whilst training is always a bonus, the same goes when following a route.

This mount can be attached to any round or semi-round tube with a diameter of 0.8 to 1.37 inches. Therefore, you can also use it for your seatpost and other tubes on your bike’s body. Best of all, this mount provides smooth GoPro footage even when biking through rough terrain. This one also works with any compatible headlight, making it an easy way to add (and remove) a light if you’re not running a cycling computer. So, let’s take a closer look at the three factors you must consider when selecting your next GoPro bike mount. Handlebar Compatibility Its Win 20 for Bottrill in RATAA RC 10 Saturday afternoon Ratae Rc. promoted there annual 10 mile time trial on [...] We’ve focused on out-front Garmin bike mounts here and although we’ve only listed our five favourites, there are plenty of others to choose from. Here we have some of the best from stem mounted carbon units to handlebar clamp on mounts.

On the downside, the PGYTECH is nearly double the price of the Forevercam Handlebar Mount. For this reason, it might not be the best choice for budget-conscious bikers. My main criticism of this camera is that the 360-degree swivel doesn’t let you set any position. This is because it has specific stops about 20 to 25 degrees apart. So although you can technically swivel it 360 degrees, it doesn’t offer truly precise viewing angles. I highly recommend the GoPro Performance Chest Mount if you want the best overall GoPro bike mount for everyday rides. This mount is essential to any passionate GoPro user’s accessory kit since it’s useful in most recording situations. However, a handlebar mount is a great option if you want a body-free GoPro bike mount. I'm confused - what is it about being a UK resident that prevents you from getting a British Cycling discount ,? The Raceware Garmin road bar mount is designed to hold the GPS unit central and above the top of the handlebars and in the middle of the stem. The Gopro camera then hangs below in front of the stem.

Always consider the size of your handlebars when searching for mounts that clamp on them. If the handlebars are large, it is possible that the mount will not be big enough to clamp down in a way that keeps the camera steady. Mounting Mechanism What’s the benefit? That depends on the shot you want…if we’re being honest, chest and helmet cams provide a bit better perspective for both riding and following someone. But with the latest action cameras offering incredibly good stabilization and wide angles, getting good follow-cam footage from the handlebar is entirely possible. Tyler Benedict is the Founder of Bikerumor.com. He has been writing about the latest bikes, components, and cycling technology for almost two decades. Prior to that, Tyler launched and built multiple sports nutrition brands and consumer goods companies, mostly as an excuse to travel to killer riding locations throughout North America. You can use a handlebar mount, chest mount, head mount, wrist mount, or seat post mount to record your bike rides.

an average of the other scores: it reflects both a product's function and value – with value determined by how a product I've been using one of these for the best part of a year. I've been very impressed with how well it works, and how durable the nylon has been. Well done RaceWare. =) It’s crucial to discuss what factors make the best GoPro bike mount. Since there are so many options, knowing what to look for will help you differentiate each bike mount. Each biker has different preferences and needs, so the best GoPro bike mount for one individual might not be the same for another. Bottrill Take's National 10 Mile Time Trial Championships in Style Sunday Afternoon the Uk’s finest time trialist took part in [...]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment