276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LeapFrog Wooden Alphapup | Wooden Learning & Developmental Toy with Interactive Letter Buttons | Suitable for Ages 12+ Months

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product has made my life as a mum easier because it has kept my children entertained for a good amount of time. It has also helped my toddler with learning her 123s and her ABCs in a fun way by walking the dog around the house, which she's loved doing and also I've noticed that even in such a short time testing this product her learning has come on well. I would definitely recommend LeapFrog AlphaPup to fellow mums. My daughter’s face lit up the moment she saw it and has not stopped playing with it. It came with batteries included which meant my daughter didn't have to wait around she could begin playing with it straight away. It's easy to play with and has lots of buttons for her to press with different phrases with each button. The LeapFrog AlphaPup kept my children entertained for a while which meant I could get on with other jobs, a must with three children and a dog in the house! It was also a great interactive learning toy, with the songs and letters and learning through play is always something I am keen to promote. It is great for helping to teach the alphabet too.

Developed by LeapFrog's in-house team of learning experts, AlphaPup helps children become familiar with words and letters while walking. The pull-along toy features interactive letter buttons, enabling children to hear specific sounds and words, helping them to learn the alphabet and phonics and developing their motor skills. Children can pull AlphaPup's lead to hear three fun learning songs which stop when they stop, encouraging them to walk and pull AlphaPup along.

Phonics skills: To read independently, children must understand the relationship between the sounds in spoken words and the letters that represent those sounds.

Make letter learning a howl with the LeapFrog AlphaPup! Toddlers aged 12 to 36 months will love exploring the ABCs as they walk their adorable puppy pal. AlphaPup is a great learning companion, singing the ABCs as he wobbles along behind your child. Children can touch colourful buttons to hear letter names, letter sounds, words that begin with each letter, and darling doggie phrases. Curriculum that goes beyond key skillsI had two testers for this product one at the top of the age range and one at the bottom and both absolutely loved it!! The younger one enjoyed the noises, pushing all the buttons and hearing the songs and taking it for walks and the older one really enjoyed the phonics side. A definite perfect product for multiple ages. The two-sided Interactive Learning Easel inspires creativity while also introducing phonics by helping children learn letters, words and shapes. Kids can explore their creative side on the magnetic white board with guidance on how to make pictures or flip the easel to create fun and exciting chalk drawings. Take the Wooden AlphaPup for a stroll and watch as it wobbles and lights up with engaging phrases and music. Little ones will be able to explore the alphabet and letter sounds to help learn phonics and early vocabulary, as well as play songs and doggy phrases. Next, bring learning to musical exploration with four interactive ways to play the Tappin' Colors 2-in-1 Xylophone. This thrilling xylophone will help kids build confidence as they follow the lights to learn how to play well-known tunes while also learning about numbers and colors. I don't really think I would change anything about this product as I really liked it and my kids loved it. If I could say something then it would be to perhaps have it in different body colours to give more choice, but it really was a great design. I also thought the sound was at a perfect level, as some noise toys are really loud, but this one wasn't, it was at a perfect pitch and didn't get irritating like some do. Tested by mum Nicole Woodward for the M&B Awards 2017: The alphabet: Children who can recognise letters with confidence have an easier time learning letter sounds and word spellings.

Stand up and walk, pulling the puppy along to hear the alphabet song and watch it wobble with a light-up tail.I would recommend LeapFrog AlphaPup as I think it has been good at keeping my child and also my older children entertained. This has been very handy with having a new baby as well as it means they aren't bored whilst I've been feeding their baby sister. It is also fairly small so easy for the children to carry around with them, during their play. My daughters also loved the girlie features of the dog (bow on her ear). LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. is the leader in innovative learning toys for children that encourage a child's curiosity and love of learning throughout their early developmental journey. For more than 25 years, LeapFrog has helped children expand their knowledge and imagination through award-winning products that combine state-of-the-art educational expertise led by the LeapFrog Learning Team, innovative technology, and engaging play – turning playtime into quality time that helps children leap ahead. LeapFrog's proprietary learning tablets and ground-breaking developmental games, learn to read and write systems, interactive learning toys and more are designed to create personalized experiences that encourage, excite and build confidence in children. LeapFrog is a subsidiary of VTech Holdings Limited, which is based in Hong Kong. LeapFrog was founded in 1995 by a father who revolutionized technology-based learning solutions to help his child learn how to read. Learn more at www.leapfrog.com. Get in on letter-learning fun with the Wooden AlphaPup™! Take this cute doggy for a stroll and watch it wobble and light up with engaging phrases and music. Moving helps learning, and this cute pup brings the two together with music and playful sounds that reward little walkers. Sit and explore the letter buttons and soft fabric doggy ears. Push or pull the puppy along to hear the alphabet song and more. The alphabet buttons teach letters and letter sounds and play songs and doggy phrases. This adorable puppy makes a perfect little pal for your developing toddler! This product is made with 100% FSC®-certified (FSC-C113128) wood that comes from well-managed forests.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment