276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Invisible: A compelling story of ambition and pursuing a dream from the billion copy bestseller

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She had no grandparents on either side, and both of her parents were only children, as she was, so there were no important adults in her life, except her parents. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. She had full breasts and a tiny waist, long slim legs, and coiled her dark hair in a knot at the nape of her neck. The story was good, but I never laughed out loud, or cried, or gasped, it was just a pleasant story that was just interesting enough to keep me turning the pages.

It had been patented seven years before, and he had purchased a large share of the company that produced it. Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world’s bestselling authors, with almost a billion copies of her novels sold.Biography: Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world's most popular authors, with nearly a billion copies of her novels sold. Danielle Steel is an author I like to read occasionally but based on your review I think I’ll give this one a pass.

I managed to follow this one until the end but I have to say it is not one of Steel’s best novels by far.Her mother, Marceline, had survived the Occupation, and fallen in love with one of the American soldiers who had filled the city after the Occupation and the end of the war. I read my first Danielle Steel novel back in 1977; I was a big Danielle Steel fan for many years and could not wait until her next novel was release. Fabienne’s mother didn’t know that she was pregnant when he was transferred back to the States, and he didn’t leave her any information about how to reach him.

She did eventually learn she was not the cause of her parent’s discontent but still shunned the limelight and chose screenwriting/directing rather than acting as her career, despite her talent.

Thank you to Net Galley, Danielle Steel and Random House Publishing Group-Ballantine-Delacorte Press for generously providing me with my ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review. Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world's most popular authors, with nearly a billion copies of her novels sold. She got a few jobs as a model, but her figure was too full for most modeling jobs, so she supported herself as a waitress, in the café where Brandon Adams met her shortly after she turned twenty-­four. I'm one who likes to finish books but I just could not get through another chapter full of repetition to this extent, those looking into reading Danielle Steel, this is a warning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment