276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AQUAMAN Vinyl Figure 245 Funko Pop!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. Along with it? An irresistible assortment of Funko Pop! Vinyl and Soda Figures that are as alluring as the mysteries of the deep. The passion he brings to the character is palpable, not just onscreen but behind the scenes too, having a hand in shaping the story itself.

Aquaman 2 Funko Pops 2023 Revealed Collecting Atlantis: Aquaman 2 Funko Pops 2023 Revealed

And while we’re talking about screens, keep an eye out on Warner Bros’ streaming platform, Max, where our beloved Aquaman will be swimming his way into our homes soon after its theatrical run.Prepare to be submerged in a sea of collectible euphoria! Unveiling the Aquaman 2 Funko Pops and Sodas List for this year’s release: Wrapping up our little sneak peek, it’s worth noting that the cameras started capturing the magic in July 2021, wrapping up by January 2022.

FUNKO HOME | Funko FUNKO HOME | Funko

The intriguing parallels with the 1965 Italian horror film, Planet of the Vampires, coupled with references to the lost kingdom of Atlantis, known as Necrus, hint at an exhilarating adventure. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdomhas released its official synopsis, with Jason Momoa's superhero forced to protect his watery realm once again. With the delightful balance of action and ’80s camp, it was a cinematic experience that danced on the line between classic and modern filmmaking. The waves of anticipation have been building steadily, and now we’re on the brink of the tidal wave. Aquaman’s first venture was nothing short of spectacular, sweeping up a billion dollars globally.Funko Pop! DC Studios: Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (Aquaman 2) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures (2023 release)

Funko POP Aquaman figures All the Funko POP Aquaman figures

With this sequel signaling the end of this chapter in the DCEU, stakes are high, and expectations are even higher. Speaking of cast members, Atlantis’s courts will witness familiar faces and some fresh ones too. Jason Momoa reigns supreme, of course, returning as the mighty Aquaman. Our return to Atlantis is on the horizon. With an epic blend of old faces, new twists, and the same beloved underwater world, “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” promises a deep-sea adventure that we won’t soon forget.

I mean, I giggled reading it. There's a lot of fun. There's a lot more heart, there's a lot more risk," the actor explained. Via WarnerBros., here are the first plot details: "When an ancient power is unleashed, Aquaman must forge an uneasy alliance with an unlikely ally to protect Atlantis, and the world, from irreversible devastation."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment