276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Colourful Carnival Spacesaver Jumperoo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One noticeable feature of the Fisher-Price Spacesaver Jumpers is that, although the baby is surrounded by toys; the seats of the Fisher-Price spacesaver jumperoos are static and does not spin around in a 360 degree circle as the original main jumperoo versions which are much larger in size. Before becoming mobile, this toy enable my baby to experience the sensation of being upright and I am convinced that it helped him to develop the muscles he needed to pull himself up. I can see the appeal in having a product which it is possible to fold away if you are short on space. Being able to fold it up and pop it in the car for a short holiday proved to be very useful indeed as we have never taken any large toys away before. This meant that whilst away from home, baby still had something to entertain her when she didn't have access to any of her usual toys and was in a space that was not particularly baby-friendly!

The way this is so easy to fold down and store is amazing! It takes up much less room than a standard jumperoo but still has all the features and fun you would expect. It’s bright and colourful which baby loved and lots of buttons and things to focus on. The adjustable height element means it can grow with your little one as well. We loved the overall design of this and my husband loved the fact that when it wasn't in use or when baby was asleep, you could easily fold it down and store it out of the way so that it wasn't taking up your whole loungeAlways monitor your child while he/she is in the jumperoo, and remember to read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use. The jumperoos available in today’s market will fall into one of three categories: 1. Stationary Jumperoos My baby tended to lean forwards slightly once in the seat. If she were more upright I would have preferred it and think she would have been more comfortable. Tested by mum Kelly Moore for the M&B Awards 2016: What we like about the Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Baby’s View Activity Center is it will last a long time. It can convert into three stages of play usage with its: sit, swivel, bounce & play option; cruise & interact option; and finally turn into a play table for children. 8. Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Baby Jumper Key Features I love that the product is foldable so can easily put it up and down, when it is up there, quite a bit of space is used but so simple to put away once finished with. My daughter loved all the interactive options on the tray and it kept her entertained for ages. She can also bounce easily and finds this soothing at times. I love the bright colours and would recommend this to any new mum.

The other Jumperoo models include a 'Discover n Grow' version, which has slightly different toys than the Rainforest edition such as a roller ball, a teether and a piano to play, so baby can have a jam, and a Luv U Zoo model again offers lights and sounds, animal friends to spin, rattle and jump around with. Safety & Features Top 10 Best Baby Jumperoo & Jumpers in the UK for 2023 1. Fisher-Price Roarin’ Rainforest Jumperoo Key Features PARENT-FRIENDLY BABY ACTIVITY JUMPER - Made with you in mind too, this baby Jumperoo girls and boys is machine washable and easily assembled within minutes. Our bouncer baby play seat grows with your child, easily adjusting to 3 different heights. This baby jumping bouncer provides endless fun for bouncy kids and a chance for a cuppa for parents! The Fisher Price Spacesaver Jumperoos are also kitted out with an array of toys, lights and sounds just like those on the traditional jumpers to keep your baby fully entertained and occupied for some time, which is enough time to give you the opportunity to do other things around the house whilst your baby plays independently and also learn new skills. What we like about the Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper is this would be great for a girl baby who loves the sounds of Minnie Mouse. 10. Baby Einstein Journey Of Discovery Jumper Key Features

Tested by mum Lauryn Brown for the M&B Awards 2016:

It would be great to see the original rainforest design which has two suspension wires but in a foldable capacity, other than that this product is fantastic. Tested by mum Lauryn Brown for the M&B Awards 2016: What we like about the Baby Einstein Journey Of Discovery Jumper is the rotating music playing globe of the world along with the easy to adjust height settings. How to Find the Best Option All in all, the space saver jumperoo is cheaper, takes up less space and it folds flat so it stores a lot easier. I would recommend it if you’ve never had a jumperoo before, you’re little one would love it. However, if you have one of the larger old style jumperoo’s, I probably wouldn’t recommend going out to get one of these just yet, unless the fact it stores easier is really important to you. Seat– Is the seat removable and/or machine-washable? Most seats are adjustable to different height settings, but only some rotate 360 degrees to provide more mobility for your baby. Make sure the seat is also comfortable, with a snug fit that isn’t too tight or restrictive for your little one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment