276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scarpa Margarita Suede Walking Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can find the Scarpa last a little narrow for my wedge-shaped feet, but not so with the Mavericks – there was plenty of room to wiggle my toes on descent. My original pair of SCARPA Crux approach shoes, although a bit dirty, are as good as the day I bought them. Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. By contacting Snowleader, you agree to the collection of your personal data to enable us to process your request and answer your questions. The SCARPA Margarita is as comfortable in the cockpit as climbing up rocky trails or crawling under the vehicle.

Scarpa Women’s Margarita GORE-TEX® Shoe | GO Outdoors

Growing up in a military family, Erik had the pleasure to live and ski all over North America and Europe. Now residing in beautiful Northern Michigan with his wife and 2 sons they continue to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Designed with the latest technologies and premium materials, Scarpa walking boots provide optimal support and protection for your feet, allowing you to tackle any trail with confidence.As a leading provider of outdoor gear in the UK, we pride ourselves on offering top-quality products that enhance your hiking, trekking, or walking experience. This heavy but nimble boot comes with a recommendation from Peter Macfarlane in his winter 2022/3 tests. With their ergonomic designs and durable construction, these climbing shoes provide the perfect blend of comfort and technical precision.

SCARPA Margarita | Worthy of the mountains, designed - SOFREP SCARPA Margarita | Worthy of the mountains, designed - SOFREP

SCARPA continues to innovate in the mountaineering, trekking, hiking, alpine running, climbing and skiing segments. Trust in Scarpa's legacy of innovation and craftsmanship, and explore our selection today to find your perfect fit for your next adventure. He's a licensed pilot, SCUBA diver and enjoys Alpine skiing, travel, sea kayaking, Overland exploration and golf. string(138) "Margarita is a classic sporty shoe by SCARPA, designed for day-to-day life, leisure and travelling. Explore the great outdoors with confidence and style wearing Scarpa - the best companion for any adventure.

Footwear innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, which today remains a family-owned company with its headquarters and performance footwear manufacturing facilities in the same regions of northern Italy where it all started in 1938. Erik Meisner served in Attack Company, 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment as a rifle team leader with deployments to the Middle East, Central America and Asia. Not quite as edgy as the more functional climbers, this shoe still has the ability to wander off the beaten path.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment