276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Best Kind of Forever (Riverside Reapers)

£7.01£14.02Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I loved all of the characters in this book, my favorite scenes in any sports romance is when the fmc hangs out with the team. The guys loved Aeris immediately and the game they played was great 🤭 Oh and love text messages threads between the two characters in any book, it just makes me fall more in love with them. Plus you get more banter 😌 Aeris has come to terms with the fact that she will never experience the joys of romantic love, but as Hayes rewrites her fate, she finds herself torn between giving love another go and protecting her heart from the largest playboy in the Riverside Reapers. Hayes may appear to be the ideal partner for Aeris as she attempts to relearn how to fall in love, but he is actually hiding a devastating secret that could destroy her life. Para este ser el primer libro de la autora estuvo muy bueno, la historia de Aeris y Hayes fue buena, un fake dating pero donde solo una parte sabía sobre el trato y ver cómo Hayes cayó redondito me gusto, Aeris por otro lado mi pobre niña sufrió muchísimo y ver como se levantaba y se defendía me llenó de alegría, no vi un drama muy gigante porque se veía venir y me gusto como la autora supo cómo congeniar todo; cabe aclarar que este libro toca algunos temas sensibles y la autora nos da la lista de advertencia de contenido al principio y siempre seré fan de eso. Aeris has grown to accept that she’s not destined for what love has to offer, but when Hayes rewrites her fate, she’s thrown into an internal battle that has her stretched between giving love a shot or keeping her distance from the Riverside Reapers’ biggest playboy. Hayes might seem like the perfect guy to help Aeris learn how to love again, but little does she know that he’s harboring a secret big enough to ruin her completely. But while the fake-dating plot was unique and interesting to read about, I am not sure if I liked how it ultimately played out. I will not say too much, but I think more groveling would’ve helped LOL. I also wish I had felt more of a connection with the characters and that it hadn’t felt so insta-lovey, but it is a relatively short book + a debut, so I get why it might have felt that way to me.

Why did Hayes propose with a champagne glass with a ring in it and then chokes on it, in front of people, and then goes on one knee? HELP. I couldn’t wait to see how their relationship would grow and was also scared to see what was gonna happen once a certain secret was gonna be revealed. You will just have to read to see what that secret is and what happens with that.So yeah, they were perfect for each other and loved each other so much but I don’t really know how because I feel like they never talked. The level of communication they are at is like third date grade max. Not a 2 (I think) months relationship. i have to say i love lila. like can she be my bestie ?! she was the bestest (ik its not a word) friend to aeris and was so supportive and she was getting it on with bristol hehehe I never used to get nervous around women before Aeris, but to this day, I still get butterflies when I'm around her." When two people couldn’t be more different from one another, would love triumph or would deadly lies tear them apart? The public’s perception of Hayes Hollings needs to be polished badly. He’s gotten into fights at bars, drank excessively, and slept with a few too many women. After consulting with his bros, he concludes that a sham relationship is the best course of action. But Aeris Relera and genuine emotion were surprises.

Hayes, determined to rebuild his image, concocts a plan to pose as Aeris’ loving boyfriend. As they embark on a fake dating scheme, Aeris finds herself torn between giving love a chance and guarding her heart against the notorious playboy. Little does she know that Hayes harbors a secret that could shatter everything. Learning Opportunity from The Best Kind of Forever ePUBHowever, on the whole, this was an enjoyable, well-executed debut that kept me entertained. I can't wait to see Celeste continue to improve and hone her craft and to see what she comes up with next. In ePUB & PDF of “The Best Kind of Forever,” meet Aeris Relera, whose life has been plagued by misfortunes. When she crosses paths with the disgraced NHL player Hayes Hollings, her fate takes an unexpected turn. I think my favorite scene is when Hayes helps Aeris overcome her securities about her body. My goodness, it is both special and also HOT. We stan a man who puts his woman on a pedestal and makes sure she knows it. During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment