276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon Super Lustrous No. 325 Toast Of New York Lipstick - 4.2 G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Skin Type: AllColor: 520 Wine With Everything (Pearl) | Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.75 x 2.75 inches | Weight: 0.15 Ounces Skin Type: CombinationColor: 440 Cherries In The Snow | Product Dimensions: 2.76 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches | Weight: 0.3 Ounces

It’s not a true brown, though. On warm skin tones, it registers as more of a red. But this is why it has such a glam factor! It’s very flattering on neutral and warm skin tones, and it’s a great option if you worry that brown might wash you out. It’s non-cakey and buildable, so while it won’t be super intense in one swipe, it’s easy to manage.Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06. So it total I’d say no days before any chipping starts is pretty good in my experience, I haven’t found any other nail polish that lasts longer than that, which is kinda poor. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when On deeper skin tones, it registers as more than just a nude; for those with medium and light skin, it’ll look dark and edgy. Because it’s so pigmented, it’s intense in one swipe, although it might be difficult for beginners to work with.

Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Create a Color Story What amazing quality in a great range of shades! I’ve always been a fan of Revlon’s lip products. Another plus is that Revlon lippies don’t have an obnoxious flavor.

Long lasting: Revlon claims that these nail polishes are chip resistant , so I tried to put them to the test to see how long they really lasted. Do you yearn for that true reddish snow-white or those very retro-looking lips? Then this is what you have been searching for your whole life. The only downside is that this is the most common classic red shade available these days, the scarlet red.

Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Skin Type: SensitiveColor: 535 Rum Raisin | Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches | Weight: 0.15 Ounces Skin Type: AllColor: 011 Stormy Pink | Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches | Weight: 2.24 Ounces. On deeper skin tones, this shade registers as a true nude that won’t make your lips look too pale. On medium skin tones, it can look sophisticated and flattering. But if you have fair skin, tread carefully. It’s not off-limits, but you’ll want to ensure your application and contouring are on point to avoid a washed-out look.

Coffee Bean

Skin Type: CombinationColor: 750 Kiss Me Coral | Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches | Weight: 0.4 Ounces We would have never thought that a shampoo you can find at a discount store would work so well—even celebs like Adrienne Bailon swear by it! Formerly known as Birkin Brown, this is a glamorous medium brown with reddish warmth. It’s expensive, but its gold-toned tube feels luxurious. Skin Type: CombinationColor: Pink in the Afternoon | Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.75 x 2.76 inches | Weight: 0.15 Ounces

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment