276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml | Snail Secretion Filtrate 96% | Skin Repair Serum | CPNP Registered | Korean Skin Care, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'll cut to the chase and tell you that after two weeks of use, my skin feels elastic and soft to the touch. And like all good essences, it’ll make your skin look bright and plump with moisture. The highlight ingredient is its 10,000 ppm of snail secretion filtrate. As you most likely already know, snail mucin is a great ingredient and in this product, “its stretchy, elastic texture helps to deeply cleanse the skin and give the smoothest lather”. I’m not sure what they were on about though😅, these are all just marketing tactics lol. It has a slightly runny gel texture with a transparent color, sometimes with a blue tint. It lathers up easily and gives a lot of lather, so a little goes a long way.

I honestly wish all cosmetic companies would quit putting things in jars and put everything in a pump like this one. It’s just so much more hygienic this way! The bottling is by no means luxurious but it’s easy to get the product in and it keeps your germy fingers away from the good stuff.The Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is the most “snaily” of the bunch. Its unique texture is sometimes described as “stretchy” or “stringy” and speaks to its barrier-forming properties. The Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is similarly stretchy, though with a softer cream texture. The Advanced Snail Radiance Dual Essence cuts the “snaily” texture with its water-based niacinamide portion, for a more traditional essence consistency. Non-heavy texture which is suitable for all ages- hydrating, fast-absorbing eye cream which does not over nourishment. Perfect for those in their 30s who want to focus on aging care, as well as those who want to start eye care earlier from their 20s. COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream is a lightweight, double-functioning and anti-ageing eye cream that visibly brightens the skin around the eye area. It helps to diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with 72% of snail secretion filtrate, 5 types of peptides and niacinamide. The peptides help to produce collagen and niacinamide brightens the gentle skin. I also think if you have REALLY dry skin you’d probably have to supplement this with another moisturiser. It’s great for providing an instant boost on hydration, but it’s not super effective at retaining moisture. In the winter I tend to use this as an extra layer before I moisturise and this works really well. In fact, doing it this way means that my skin feels SUPER hydrated in the colder months. Snail Secretion Filtrate: Snail Secretion Filtrate is a skin-repairing ingredient that contains protein, glycolic acid, and elastin. It also has antioxidant properties that protect the skin from free radicals that damage collagen, which can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.

The slimy texture may unappealing to some. If you get past the gooey, stringy texture, you can appreciate how hydrating and soothing this K-Beauty moisturizer is! This lightweight cream is a powerhouse of moisture. With 92% snail secretion filtrate, it quenches the skin’s thirst and aids in repairing skin damage. By this metric, the Advanced Snail line should be appropriate for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Of course, the best judge of this will be your doctor, so both I and the COSRX team recommend that you consult your physician before use—bring the ingredients lists for the products you want to use if you can!My skin has never felt this good in a long time, I love this. I was iffy about buying this cause I didnt know if it would work or if I would have a bad reaction to it or something, but after using this for about a month now, I am sooo glad I decided to buy it. My skin feels great." - Geraldine W. I’m on my second bottle now (lasts for so long) and i have to say it’s one of the best products I have ever used. My skin has been really irritated and inflamed from using tretinoin and this has helped so much. Leaves my skin looking hydrated and pairs nice with the beauty of Joseon collection.

As we embrace the cold season and temperatures are finally dropping, maintaining the hydration and well-being of our skin should be at the top of our list, and no other beauty trend focuses on skin barrier health and high levels of hydration like the Korean beauty-inspired 'glass skin'.

SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES

COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream is a brightening and energizing eye cream with COSRX Favorite ingredient, Snail Secretion Filtrate. This stuff is awesome; it has made a huge difference in my skin.I am almost forty and still very acne prone.And this has smoothed out my skin, helped with hyperpigmentation and best of all helped the acne!I totally recommend this to anyone!" - Kerrie Y. Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Water / Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Arginine, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Myristic Acid, Copper Tripeptide 1, Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment