276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop 99129915029 "Warhammer Age of Sigmar Blue and Brimstone Horrors Action Figure

£14.5£29.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All Greater Daemons can now be hidden behind terrain. Keepers, Bloodthirsters, Great Unclean Ones, and Lords of Change don’t have the Towering keyword. This means they can be hidden behind terrain from alpha strikes. Given the high mobility of 3 of the 4 God’s Greater Daemons, starting behind terrain and then popping out to dominate the midboard seems like a smart plan. Even though Be’lakor technically isn’t a Greater Daemon, this definitely applies to him too.

The difference between them is basically pink horrors split into blue horrors when they die. Pink horrors are jovial, manic and excitable as they sling spells around the battlefield after they split...Opponent’s Deployment Zone: If you control at least half of the objective markers in your opponent’s deployment zone, then his/her deployment zone is considered within the Shadow Of Chaos. this helps you generate even more Fate Points and gives the Kairic Acolytes a clear niche when compared to the other main Battleline choice in the book, Tzaangors. Soul Grinders are the real deal, getting to choose from 1 of 4 special shooting loadouts depending on their God mark. The most intriguing option is Nurgle’s Phlegm Bombardment, which has Indirect Fire to clear out objectives that you can’t get to with your melee units. It also gained the Scuttling Walker rule to walk over friendly Monsters/Vehicles and terrain less than 4” in height. This is very situational, but is still cool.

Bloodthirster • Herald of Khorne ( Bloodmaster • Rendmaster • Sacred Executioner • Skullmaster) • Bloodletter • Bloodcrusher • Blood Slaughterer • Brass Scorpion • Flesh Hound • Juggernaut • Blood Throne of Khorne • Skull Cannon • Skull Altar Keeper of Secrets • Daemonette • Infernal Enrapturess • Seeker Chariot • Fiend • Steed • Seeker • Hate-Angel • Contorted EpitomeThe Feculent Gnarlmaw gives nearby Nurgle units Stealth, helping them stay on the board versus shooting. This isn’t a bad rule to have access to, but its very points dependent. Unless the Gnarlmaw is less than half of the points of a walking Daemon Prince, you’ll probably just find the points for the Daemon Prince instead. The Daemon Prince has the same rule while also being a very powerful piece in its own right. OC0 means that the Gnarlmaw’s Infiltrate rule isn’t as useful as it could have been. The big winners here are Daemonettes, who went up only one point and at 7ppm are a good deal, and Nurglings, who appear to be unchanged at 18 points per model. I say “appear” because they are listed at 20 points per model under the Death Guard section of the Munitorum Field Manual and while it seems insane to suggest that might be the real cost, there’s a chance GW could change either entry in an upcoming FAQ. So be aware that you may need 6-20 points to free up for Nurglings. Even at 20 points however, Nurglings are a steal in this edition with their ability to be on top of objectives before the game starts and how annoying they can be to kill, drawing big firepower away from other units and being weirdly more resilient to Blast weapons than other options. My personal favorite is the Endless Gift . The Endless Gift gives the bearer a 5+ Feel No Pain that becomes a 4+ Feel No Pain while they are within the Shadow Of Chaos. The Grandfather has truly given us a special gift with this Enhancement. HQ: Death Guard Daemon Prince of Nurgle [9 PL, 195pts]: 1. Miasma of Pestilence, Hellforged sword, Wings Blazing Squealers - These Exalted Pink Horrors are living conduits to the realm of Tzeentch, channelling volatile warpfire directly from his dark abode, the Realm of the Sorcerer. [4]

Flamers are also worth consideration, given that they have the Infantry keyword and are relatively cheap given they have 2 wounds and 12″, AP-1 autohit weapons. Taken in large units they can be pretty nasty when paired with the Flames of Mutation Stratagem from Engine War and they’re decent for performing actions like Raise the Banners High. The Keeper of Secrets’ datasheet got updated again, returning the unit to its rightful 14″ Movement. Lord of Change • Herald of Tzeentch ( Changecaster • Fateskimmer • Fluxmaster) • Daemon Prince of Tzeentch • Disc of Tzeentch • Flamer • Horror • Screamer • Burning Chariot of Tzeentch Finally there’s Warpcraft, which focuses on Pyskers. Although Daemons have cheap Psykers and the ability to take more thanks to Horrors, Psychic Actions can only be done by CHARACTERS, and because those are all in the HQ slot and powerful units, you’ll want them casting psychic powers and smiting rather than spending their psychic phases on actions. The big downside here is Abhor the Witch, which is going to be used against you in almost every game you come up against an army with no psykers, and will typically be combined with Assassinate/Bring It Down to make each Greater Daemon kill worth an insane 8 Victory Points, and that’s for killing a unit that can’t be protected by Look Out, Sir and was already part of your opponent’s game plan. It’s not quite reason enough to not take Greater Daemons, but it makes taking exactly three of them kind of awkward, meaning you may want to conisder going all in and bringing more (or other big things). The only way known way to end a Pink Horror's jubilant mood is to blow it to pieces or otherwise cut it apart. It is then that the Pink Horror undergoes a total transformation, splitting into halves that reshape themselves into smaller copies of the original. These new Daemons are different from their predecessor in two respects. The first is that their colour changes from pink to vivid blue, earning them the name of Blue Horrors. The second change is that the gleeful attitude of the Pink Horror is reversed -- Blue Horrors are morose, whining and petty, eternally squabbling about whose fault it was that they lost their pink status once again.Warpstorm Table is entirely gone. I’ll miss the powerful buffs available. I won’t miss the turns I rolled 1 or 2 Warpstorm points and didn’t get to actually use any of those powerful buffs. As a rule, I’ve typically run 2-3 units of Pink Horrors (usually with 11 or 12 members to add 2 warp charge to my army pool) in my Tzeentch Daemon armies, and often included the Portalglyph to summon additional small units of them. I’ve found more and/or larger units of Pink Horrors than this to be unwieldy, slowing my game play down (particularly irksome in tournaments) and not adding enough oomph to be worth the effort. When summoning more daemons for the army, I also usually prefer to summon units of Flamers rather than Pink Horrors, for the same reasons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment