276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monopoly Legend of Zelda

£44.5£89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EDIT: Just realised that above is nothing but a whole heap of questions, haha. Sorry for that. I guess I’m just trying to put another bit of perspective on this product, as I really don’t like the type of marketing strategy used here, which is effectively peddling stuff to people to get them to buy something they probably wouldn’t otherwise…. The currency are Rupees. Houses and Hotels are Deku Sprouts and Deku Trees. Community Chest is Treasure Chest, and Chance is Empty Bottle. Income Tax is called Door Fee, Luxury Tax is the Mask Merchant. Eurogamer.net is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited. The Legend of Zelda franchise has sold over 80 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. It has also been highly praised by critics, with Breath of the Wild being hailed as one of the greatest video games ever made. The Popularity of Legend of Zelda A unique feature in the Legend of Zelda Edition is the inclusion of special "Item" cards, each depicting a special item from one of the games, with a unique effect which may only be used once per game. One is handed out to each player at the start of the game. The items are:

As you can see in the image above it's a stylish setup, and details of the contents are below, including some aspects that are exclusive to GameStop. Take an opponent's token and move it to any space on the board. That player is now subject to any privileges or penalties pertaining to that space. Use this power only on your turn. Putting money on Free Parking means that money isn’t being removed from the economy. The whole point is so that everyone but one player goes broke, so this makes the game worse. Also I just hate Monopoly in general” Yes, this. Monopoly is such a terrible game, as much as this is cool, I’ll never buy it. Nobody plays by the normal rules (but when you do, it’s still not good), and the game never ends, unless it’s in an argument.Zelda Monopoly takes players on a journey through the land of Hyrule buying and selling some of the most memorable locations from The Legend of Zelda. The Temple of Time, Link’s House and the Lon Lon Ranch are all up for grabs!

And if you're looking for the perfect gift for the Zelda fan in your life, then you've come to the right place. We've rounded up some of the best Legend of Zelda merchandise and gifts out there, so you're sure to find something they'll love. If you're a fan of the Legend of Zelda series, then you know that there's no shortage of amazing merchandise and gifts out there for you to enjoy. From statues and figurines to jewelry and clothing, there's something for everyone. They better have this Gamestop exclusive version somewhere else in Europe as well. It's really painful to see all those exclusive goodies, editions,... And never be able to get one for a reasonable price in the rest of Europe.After the problems I had with the Wind Waker special edition being a GS exclusive, I really wish Nintendo would stop dealing with them only. Bad for business and consumer relations IMO. Another reason for the game's popularity is its timeless setting. The Legend of Zelda takes place in a fantastical world that is always fresh and exciting. This is a world where anything is possible, and players can lose themselves in the adventure. The Legend of Zelda Edition is a collector edition of Monopoly with elements based off of Nintendo's popular video game series, The Legend of Zelda. If you buy it from GameStop, you get an exclusive game piece -- the Ocarina of Time -- as well as the standard Bow, Hookshot, Boomerang, Triforce and Hylian Shield. In addition, you get six "Item Power Cards for added game play" (although exactly how they add to the game play is unclear): Goddess Harp, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Spirit Flute, Phantom Hourglass and Ocarina of Time; a lithograph of the Hyrule map; and a square box as opposed to the boring old standard Monopoly rectangle. Although I already own the Nintendo themed Monopoly board game (with Mario, Animal Crossing, Kirby and Zelda) and hardly ever play it. So as tempting as this is, I think I will pass (sadly).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment