276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars Darth Vader Bluetooth Speaker (Fully Licensed)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As long as your device has Bluetooth, you can play music wirelessly from up to 30 feet away. The iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth speaker is a great addition to any fan’s life, and let’s take a look at some of the finer details about what makes this worth it to buy. Specs Once the two speakers are paired, the dominant speaker you need to connect to – which in my case was the Stormtrooper – will appear in the available devices list in your phone or computer’s Bluetooth settings. From there you have to wait a few moments for the speakers to connect to each other. Once the two have found each other their coloured light eyes will begin to glow and the speakers will bark one of their iconic characters’ catchphrases to let you know they’re good to go. The Force is strong with this levitating Death Star Bluetooth speaker that magically defies gravity and rotates above a magnetic base and streams your music at the same time.

While the Plox Death Star Floating Speaker does perform better than some Bluetooth speakers, it does not come with a way to easily control sound levels or quality. However, when played at a regular volume level and sitting near the speaker, the sound quality should be just fine. Keep in mind, the speaker only boasts a 33-foot range. If you move out of range, the speaker will disconnect itself. Features and Usability The iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth speaker is the perfect gift for the Star Wars fan who has everything. Not only does it look good, but it also performs really well. You can almost pretend it’s Hans Solo and Chewbacca jamming out when you’re listening or making calls.

It comes with a floating stand – this is a cone that attaches to the base and allows the user to make it easier to pinpoint the levitation. When you are buying this speaker, you are buying Star Wars merchandise that just happens to be multifunctional as a speaker. Still, there are several pros to buying the iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth speaker.

The issue isn’t as pronounced as I’ve seen on some competing speakers, but it will be noticeable to audiophiles, who would do better to look at things like the Sonos 1 – though being fair to AC Worldwide that’s not who this product’s being marketed at. As speakers they don’t match the sound quality of more focused products, like the Sonos 1. But that’s not surprising given their focus on aesthetics and authenticity to the movies. The audio quality is decent and matches some competing speakers in the same price point, like the Ministry of Sound M Plus.In fact, if this Death Star didn’t defy gravity and put on a show by spinning around on its own axis it would be a tough sell. It’s like trying to find a pinhead with another pinhead – and each wrong move drags the speaker to the edge of the magnetic base with a thunk. On the front of the base are a series of button that allow you to change the level of bass, and the volume. For once this is a speaker that actually give you clearly decipherable levels of bass when you press the buttons. To be honest I didn’t need to play with the bass too much but it definitely made a difference and I was impressed. With last year’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens smashing box office records across the world, it was inevitable that Star Wars fever would take over every where you look. From action figures to branded merchandise of every conceivable type, I shouldn’t have been surprised when it was announced that two Star Wars Bluetooth speakers were being released. Even more they are fully licensed but my initial fear was that the speakers would be style over substance. In an already crowded market, with varying results rarely determined by price, Bluetooth speakers are in abundance so can these Star Wars speakers stand out? When it comes to sound quality, the speakers are surprisingly good, but certainly not best in class at this price point.

As soon as we saw this amazing design we were simply blown away, and we think you will be too! This incredible speaker looks just like the real deal, with every tiny detail of the famous droid made to perfection. With light up eyes and mouth and the proclamation ‘I do believe they think I am some sort of god’ when you switch the speaker on, it really makes you feel like you own your very own protocol droid! But this cool C3PO Speaker isn’t just about the looks and likeness (even though they’re pretty spectacular), it’s all about the great sound quality too! Does the levitation feature work? Yes, but it can interfere with sound quality should you place the unit on the wrong type of surface. The strong battery at the bottom of the unit can create interference when placed on metal or surfaces. With that said, as long as you test the surface before you let go of your Death Star BlueTooth speaker you should be just fine. Playing Music The iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth speaker uses one lithium polymer battery. It is rechargeable, and there is a red light on the top of the Millennium Falcon that will turn off once it is fully charged. It has a long battery life with up to 10 hours of continuous play on a full charge.These stunning Star Wars speakers are as much a fan collectible as they are capable Bluetooth speaker, thanks to attention to detail and cool design. Chopin’s nocturnes also sound reasonably good, with both C-3P0 and the Stormtrooper providing enough clarity for me to discern each individual keystroke and hear minor changes in phrasing. Once it is set up properly you can play music, audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio content wireless from up to 30 feet away without impact to the sound quality. The iHome Millennium Falcon Bluetooth speaker should be compatible with any device that has Bluetooth capabilities. AUX

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment