276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray 6.8 oz

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A. Many blow dry sprays contain alcohol or volumizing ingredients which, over time, can dry out hair. If you love the results of blow dry spray but don’t want the damage, make sure you’re using a top-quality conditioner on a regular basis. You should also give your hair a deep conditioning treatment a couple times a month to help restore its natural oils and moisture. Ask your hairstylist. If you love the way your hair looks after going to the salon, ask your stylist which blow dry spray they use on your hair. See if you can buy the same one and ask whether it works well with your current hair products. Kenra blow-dry spray and mist are two of the top styling products on the market today. Knowing the pros and cons of each can help you make the best decision for your hair. Kenra blow-dry spray is a lightweight product that helps reduce blow-drying time and protects your hair from the heat of the dryer.

Wishing you could achieve salon-quality hair without leaving your home? Kenra hair products can help!It also helps to provide shine and reduce frizz, giving your hair a smooth, healthy look. However, it can leave your hair feeling a bit stiff and crunchy. If you’re new to using blow dry spray, round up your hair care routine products to see how it fits in with them. You might need to adapt your routine to maximize results with your blow dry spray. Those who have done it say it makes a world of difference. Yes, Kenra hair care is proud to be a PETA-certified cruelty-free hair care brand. No Kenra hair care products or ingredients are tested on animals anywhere in the world. Kenra stands by community, professional performance and inspiring artistry, offering free virtual classes and educational resources for stylists. Kenra is also dedicated to social impact, proudly supporting the Rapunzel Project and following Henkel Beauty's 2025 sustainability mission. Shop Kenra hair care at LovelySkin today

Of course, for maximum results, you might want to use other hair care products from the same line as your blow dry spray. With complementary formulas, you’re less likely to counteract results or suffer from product build-up. When to use blow dry spray With that said, there are some versatile formulas that can be used at different parts of the heat styling process. Unlike formulas with a singular focus, these blow dry sprays consolidate the number of products you need to buy, such as shine mists or frizz treatment products. Features Ingredients Blow dry spray is used right before you start your blow out when your hair is wet. Theoretically, you could use blow dry spray on partially dry hair, but that could have an over-drying effect. It could also settle on hair unevenly, leaving you with a lopsided ‘do. Having been blessed with fine hair that doesn't grow further than my shoulders without looking like rats' tails, the luxury of a salon blow-dry is not something that's ever really appealed to me. I always find it's styled too flat or leaves me resembling Hairspray's Tracey Turnblad - neither of which are good looks. But I'm all too aware of the damaging effects years of heat exposure are having on my thin lob and it's only really now I've started to take onboard hairdressers' advice to always use a heat protector when applying any sort of heat to my roots (late to the party, I KNOW). For the best results, make sure you buy a blow dry spray specially formulated for your hair texture. While many formulas are designed for all hair types, those with curly hair or long, coarse hair are better served with blow dry sprays dedicated to their hair type. These specialty sprays include ingredients that target common hair issues for these textures, such as frizz or breakage. How it works with other productsThe Suave Moroccan Styling Oil is a great alternative to the original Moroccanoil Treatment, as it provides similar results at a fraction of the cost. The oil is highly moisturizing and helps to nourish the hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It also has a very similar scent to the original product, so you can still enjoy the classic Moroccanoil scent without having to spend a fortune.

Give your hair a break from heat once in a while. Let it air dry or limit heat styling to minimize long-term damage and breakage. FAQIf you’re sensitive to smells, seek a blow dry spray that is unscented. It’s harder to find, but it’s well worth all the headaches or sneezes you’ll avoid in the long run. Key considerations Your hair texture Blow dry sprays generally contain alcohol, which is what expedites drying time. It comes as no surprise that formulas include rather long ingredients lists of chemical compounds. Some popular ingredients include glycerin, which is a moisturizing agent, and dimethicone, which seals in moisture. Oils are present in most sprays, such as keratin, argan, jojoba, or coconut. Fragrances are often added to blow dry sprays, both to boost their appeal and to mask the scent of alcohol. Heat protection I've never used a blow-dry spray before nor a heat protectant spray - I put that down to the fact that I'm normally an air-dry girl, a pin-it-up-and-hope-for-the-best kinda girl. So again, I think this little spray and I are a very good match, on paper. Where do I swipe right, please?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment