276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DOITOOL 25pcs Christmas Lollipop Paper Cards Elk Reindeer Candy Decoration Cards Deer Lollipop Candy Holder Party Supplies Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TIP: I like to either hole punch a section of the nose area first to make it easier to get the scissors in. Step 3. Take an iris arm piece and hold it so the T-shaped tab is to the right. The curve should look the same as that of the circle.

Design #379 — My free SVG lollipop holder SVG/DXF/PDF designs (available in my free resource library — get the link at the bottom of this post) These DIY Lollipop Holders need a bit of depth to make room for the candy, so we’ll also practice using perfectly-placed folds and glue in the tutorial. We can create straight folds using either dashed cut or score lines, but each technique requires different design methods and tools. In addition to these spring and gift-themed lollipop holders, I also have winter and Christmas-themed designs! Which candy holder is your favorite? I love seeing what you make with my designs and how you use them! Please share a photo of your candy holders in our Facebook group or tag me on social media with #jennifermaker.Once decorated and dry, it is finally time to start assembling your reindeer lollipops. To do this, place one head shape face down, place the lollypop on top (lining up the sweet with the hole in the card) and then place the other head shape face up on top. Glue both pieces of the cardboard together. Step 5 Finally, if you would like to add a little bow or ribbon to your reindeer for some extra flare, you can do this too! You can either choose a Christmas ribbon colour for this or else whichever colour your child loves most. Some of the Original Gourmet flavors include: Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry Banana, Wild Cherry, Watermelon, Party Punch, Pina Colada, Mystery, Orange Creamsicle, Hot Fudge Sundae, Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberries & Cream, Cherry Cheesecake, and Banana Split. Cherry Cheesecake is my favorite flavor!

Assemble the fox's hat and mittens by placing the white pieces face up. Then, glue the red pieces on top of the matching shapes, lining up an edge so that an even trim of white is visible. Repeat the process for the objects on Mat 6, placing them in the bottom left corner of Mat 4. Then, move the objects from Mat 7 to the lower right corner of Mat 4. Optional) Cricut Scoring Stylus or Cricut Single Scoring Wheel and Housing for Makers — for the “score-lines” version Flip the iris assembly over and grab the other cover piece. Place the assembly so the lever's bump out is at 3:00.

Grab the paw pieces and the matching shapes without cut outs. Glue them together with the color showing through the cutouts. Once it's in place, carefully lift the bridge just enough to add a bit of glue underneath. Press it in place to dry. There are two common sizes of Original Gourmet lollipops. These DIY lollipop holders fit the larger size, which are 31g or about 1.1 oz. Original Gourmet also offers mini lollipops, which are 10.5 g or .37 oz. In this tutorial, we will make the unicorn candy holder, but the steps are basically the same for the others. I will point out any differences at the end. The detailed step-by-step assembly video on how to create candy holders with opening mechanisms debuted during Maker Academy Weekend 2022, held online November 3-6, 2022. Get an on-demand pass to watch all 20+ workshops, each with a printable handbook, transcript, audio files, design files, and support with a VIP pass below:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment